Science and Technology : Cleaning your cookie

PubSrvcRmndr
(To tell the truth, I browse to this page and save the latest stuff to a memory card or USB pen drive before each windows [re]build. But I don't do it from a windows box! I only keep them around for games.)
$$RICH$$ said:
what is the safe and best way to clean your cookie without removing what you want to stay !
or keep ......?
(Spyware Blaster will set your browser to block cookies that have been deemed "unseemly" in Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox.
Spybot Search &Destroy will also block against spyware as well as allowing you to check to see if there are any "problems".)

Go to control panel -> internet options -> privacy -> sites and clean as you wish.

Using another browser (Sea Monkey, Firefox (Sea Monkey is the "new" Mozilla; Mozilla/Sea Monkey are suites with mail, chat, web composer and a few other things built in; Firefox is a browser only), Safari (Mac - but having not used a Mac for a very long time [and not a lot then], I wouldn't have the foggiest):

Sea Monkey/Mozilla:
On the menu bar, edit -> preferences -> privacy & security -> cookies -> cookie manager: delete as you wish. You'll note that there is a check box in the cookie manager to not allow sites that have been removed to set future cookies. (Also note the options available on the cookies page. I suggest "current session only".)

Firefox:
([On windows: tools -> options] - [On Linux: edit -> preferences]) -> privacy -> cookies (uncheck "allow sites to set cookies") -> exceptions: Type in the address of the site(s) that you would like to allow to set cookies and select "allow". Also take a look at "view cookies" to see the cookies that are already set and delete those that you don't want.

I have heard of IE-like alternatives for windows; if anyone knows anything about any of them, please feel free to speak up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back