Black People : 'CLASSISM' Is A Mask

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    See this is the problem that they love to take shape in the african community worldwide amongst ourselves, which is just a perpetuation and advancement of their racist capitalistic oppressive system that uses africans and people of color to progress the white supremacist economic and social system to the white race's advantages in survival.

They got brothers and sisters fighting one another over who's richer and poorer, than UNITING amongst ourselves based on being from the same seed, history, and race, while they use our divisions and self-hatred, hatred for ONE another that whites infused in us out of enslavement in order to keep themselves alive and progressing.....smh

[Youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W0lIZgSCGw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W0lIZgSCGw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

"CLASSISM is a co-conspirator with Capitalism, which was birthed out of european barbaric expansion over HUE-MANITY for the past couple of centuries, and what it does is masks over the racist white supremacist inferiority complex that is natural to the white race, due to their recent arrival and contact with civilized HUE-MANS of color, in which uses their own inferior feelings in order to change and alter the scenery that was natural to the course of nature, which is why the white race has ruled for this time period, but it must keep you thinking that THEY are not the enemy that is oppressing you and progressing by way of you and my economic, social, and political(power) degression, all the while we fight over what ******* we look like, mate with, date, want to date, live by, how much more money we have than the next brother or sister, what type of house we live in, how big it is compared to the next brother or sister, or the type of EUROPEAN or ASIAN car we drive to a ******** corporation that they OWN, and you work for as a SLAVE in 2010.....Classism?? smh.....lol.....you've been thouroughly tricked!

And the INTEGRATION trick heightened that mask/trick, and recycled a new era of slaves, rather than a FREE PROGRESSING BLACK NATION(Community)

smh.....

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    A few questions.

Did "classism" or class/caste oppression in Africa prior to the advent of capitalism and/or white supremacy?

To what degree is "classism" or class/caste oppression a problem in post-colonial Africa?

Are the external contraditions (capitalism/white supremacy) greater than the internal contradictions (classism/caste oppression/stratification) in African communities today, in a global/international context?

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    #1. Yes, but not in the way you're formulating it

#2. It is a problem, however not as much as it exists as a mask over to a 13% Populace inside of Amerikkka today degressing by way of racist capitalistic systemic oppression,backed by white supremacy, and ITS ONLY HERE DUE TO THE CREATION OF EUROPEAN BRED CAPITALISM, which has divided and degressed HUE-MANITY ALL OVER african and non-african people of color,UNLIKE before contact with whites.

#3.YES VERY....The EXTERNAL FORCE of OPPRESSION that whites have initiated upon their arrival has introduced a new climate that was not original, and now has been more self-destructive, even after removing their direct RULE from over the continent, their system destroyed tradition and smothered the minds and actions of africans, just like a FORCED LANGUAGE does to someone that never was intent or wanted to learn a new language.....compare it to that!

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Thank you brother,

according to Cheik Anta Diop,
    in "Pre Colonial Africa" there was a very real caste system back home long before a white man ever wore a shoe or lived in a home with a window

And as the economy declines, many of the "better off" classes forget the Nobl'es Oblige concept and forget to reach down to help the masses,
    both here and
    there

In fact many a revolutionary said that was the remaining obstacle after evicting the white man after independence,
    in many African nations,and the battle against the class system maintianed by those who establihed themselves by maintianing wealth propagated by the former colonist, who thought it was their right to be over the "peasant class" instead of accepting

restorative post-revolutionarya period of equal distribution of wealth,
    other then personal property and personal asstes,
    (Africanism, not communism)
    and then it could be each according to their skills, talents, and profffesional abilities,

was almost as difficult to deal with

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    I read the same book front to back Pre-Colonial Black Africa, its not the same thing though, nor the same results that this system has produced over people of color.....simple as that.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

1. I have not yet made a formulation or drawn any conclusion just postulated a question seeking exact response without inference or speculation.

2. I asked question specifically in context of the geo-political reality of Africa not the 5% in the diaspora who exist under condition of settler-colonialism where race and class dynames are qualitatively differentiated.

3. Thanks for direct answer to this question and this is where I respectively disagree becasue you are speaking to physical reality which is one aspect but the greater contradiction and conflict for African people on physical, causal, spiritual, etheric planes and existences is the internal nature and consciousness/spirit which is internally conflicted and out of balance with mother nature, Maat, etc. Mastery of Self-knowledge wisdom and overstanding makes possible the defeat of any and every external force/contradiction.

Peace

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This is peace but I have a totally different take in light of the Farrakhan/NGE discussion/debate.

In spite of the view by some that CULTURE has nothing to "do with it" I keep in mind one of the few books I retained when selling off library two years ago and that is the abovementioned Diop's Cultural Unity of Africa.

I also have vivid recall of Nkrumah's Class Struggle in Africa which, along with his Neo-colonialism, are the most comprehensive break-downs of the neo-colonial and settler-colonial realities facing African people at home (Africa) and abroad (Diaspora).

In the physical, the main contradiction facing African people is the African nationalist bourgeoisie which is the "5th column" within the anti-Colonial, anti-imperialist struggle and years of dictatorial rule and genocide of Africans in Congo, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, et al should be more than enough evidence that so-called "white supremacy" is a temproary blot on ourstory and given its eventual defeat African people will forever be confronted with dealing with internal contradictions which go back in ourstory to struggle for supremacy between Heru/Set and Osiris/Set.

Peace

8. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Keep on reaching...

Keep on teaching...

Take care...

Peace...

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Ultimately, uncle, I perceive we are struck with a certain romanticism about the inherent good of people, especially African people. I perceive that we are unable to deal with reality in a certain light and are forced to break it down to make it more palpable.

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This is true my brother and i'm not the best teacher in this respect and thought further after my post.

So let me do this another way best i can.

African people who place man (God) above and beyond the Original Woman (Goddess) to the point of regulating her below and strictly in the physical (Earth) are NOT living in Maat but outside of Ma'at which is the Original Balance and Measure of the Universe.

When the Original African/Black Woman is restored, internally and within, then Ma'at/Mother Nature/Mami Wata/Auset/Azzah will be the measure and balance by which we as a Nation/People will regulate and record all things.

"We" are still thinking/acting within the same Matrix/Paradigm of the very Oppressesor which "we" are giving supreme power and wisdom over "us".

P.E.A.C.E.