Destee's Thoughts CLASS with DESTEE @ 9 pm ET

Good day, Destee! :love:

Your class today falls on the same day/time as the last presidential debate - I don't want to miss either! :eek: What to do, what to do!?! *wring hands*

Peace and Blessings Sister Zulile ... Gurl, i'm sounding out your name every time i type it now! :toast:

I was thinking about this too Sister Zulile ... and i too want to watch the debate ... so i was thinking we could all still meet in chat, while we watch the debate from our own televisions ... and then ... if Brother OldSoul would be so kind ... he could give us some commentary on it all, after the fact ... we could discuss it and stuff.

I think he'd be better able to do this, than me ... as i'm not really up on all the political stuff! :)

Anywho ... because of the debate tonight, i've decided not to try and come up with a topic! :love:

Good Looking Out Sister ... Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Yeah!!! :spin::spin::spin:

Until later, then! :love:

Zulile,

Me-Too! I went to sleep saying Zulile and Keita, got to get it right, thanks Destee for your honesty!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back