betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
CLASS with DESTEE
Every Wednesday @ 9 pm ET
Click Here to Enter ~~> Voice Video Chat

Yes Family ... Every Wednesday @ 9 pm ET ... :jumping: :jumping:

I've decided to host my own class! This is a first Family! While i have attended many online classes here, encouraged you to host your own class, and worked hard to provide the platform on which we're able to deliver these classes, i have never had my own!

Of course i've thought about it often, going back and forth inside myself, but never being moved in my Spirit to actually do it. I'm moved now Family ... :teach: ... so c'mon!

CLASS with DESTEE will be a free-flowing, relaxed, comfortable conversation with you and i ... with us. I may share things that i feel the Family needs to know about the community, sort of a "Town Hall Meeting" kinda session, if necessary. I will also talk about other things, not directly related to the community. For example, there have been times that Members have asked my opinion on situations (can you believe that!?), and i'll use this time for these types of situations as well. I may also just talk, which most of you know i'm pretty good at! :D

Basically, CLASS with DESTEE will be one hour long, and free-flowing, going wherever the Spirit leads us!

If you'd like to experience the community in it's greatest dimensions, get to class early!

I am open to your suggestions and comments. Please share them in this thread.

Are you going to come to my class ? ... :teach:

I reck'n das it yall ... :)

i'm excited !!! :jumping:

Love You !!! :love:

:heart:

Destee
www.destee.com/chat

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR ONLINE CLASSROOM
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back