OldSoul : Class topic 3 Sept - the USA and the USA

Discussion in 'OldSoul' started by Zulile, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    oldsoul - you are the Master at provoking thought and putting together the unseen (but known) world in a manner that it becomes.. suddenly SEEN.

I spend much time rethinking.. you know.. absorbing.. reflecting.. and I'll say - there was a time I thought.. hey!!! - I'm falling under the spell of an activist! beware! beware! hahaha :)

But nothing can be further than the truth. You dont advocate your opinion. I've asked outright - on more than one occasion - and you dont answer outright.. instead, you offer a variety of viewpoints that likely formed the foundation of my question - providing enough info so my question is facing back at me... what do "I" think?

So I go off thinking..

Again, a wonderful class - anyone who reads this - should try to make a point of attending.

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Swaziland..

In October 1985, Queen Regent Ntombi demonstrated her power by dismissing the leading figures of the Liqoqo. Prince Makhosetive returned from school in England to ascend to the throne and help end the continuing internal disputes. He was enthroned as Mswati III on April 25, 1986. Shortly afterwards he abolished the Liqoqo. In November 1987, a new parliament was elected and a new cabinet appointed.

The U.S. Government sends about 4 Swazi professionals to the United States each year, from both the public and private sectors, primarily for master’s degrees, and about 5 others for three- to four-week International Visitor programs.

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Wow. talk about big brother. Kill them with kindness.We need to move ourselves into the position where we don't need what they are giving.