Black Entertainment : "Class Study in Black and White"

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Monetary, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    If you have HBO, then you need to check out this documentary on the OJ case. It kinda sorta puts in perspective the feelings of Black and White people after the OJ verdict.

I find it very interesting to say the least. I believe it gives a perspective on America that most don't get to see if they don't travel extensively. Sometimes, one can be lulled into believing that the world is the way your hood is...and that is not necessarily the case especially when you live in a mixed community. Check it out. You may gain a different perspective than your own on the OJ case and on what White America may not be saying about you when you're present. :D

The documentary is titled Class Study in Black and White. I believe someone did something like this on the Olympics when the brothas held up fists with black gloves to protest what was happening in the good ol' US of A in the 60s. I saw a small part of that documentary. I'd love to see the entire thing. It gave me a different perspective on our athletes at that time...especially, George Forman...and why Africans didn't like him when he and Ali fought in Zaire.

2. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    interessting...

Loveauroraflower:heart:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    thankz i might have missed it already what day did it air........