Law Forum : Class Action Lawsuit - Against The Justice System?

Destee said:
Brother OldSoul ... but can it be done in their courtroom ... ?

They want us to take it to the street, so they can just shoot and kill us.

I mean for real ... do we have any legal recourse within the current system of justice, to seek justice?

It's just not fair that Black Men get humongous LIFE PLUS 10 YEARS sentences ... while white guys get community service.

There's all kinds of evidence supporting the case.

If they are truly about law, order, justice, etc., ... they'd want to hear this case ... wouldn't they?!

:heart:

Destee

I was thinking more about your post and the way forward is clear.

Euros who run this country cannot afford to play any more games of pretense...feigning to be a democracy beholdened to the rule of law.

Corporate greed has made it so the numbers won't support playing the game much longer.

They can't steal but so many elections before they have to do something drastic...either scrap the pretend democracy all together, or make sure they don't end up as a voting minority.

The influx of hispanics coupled with the low birthrate of euros equals serious problems for black folk in the u.s.

The only thing more dangerous than crazy euros are frightened and crazy euros...and right now euros in this country are so scared they drive around with "No Fear" bumper stickers.

What do we do?

The way out is back through.

It's time to start planning an exit.

Plan B is organized, strategic, exodus funded by INTERNAL reparations...the kind we don't need to beg for.

kemetkind said:
Now come on now sista Destee.

If they were truly about law, order, justice would this case be needed?

The judiciary is nothing like it was in the 60's...and if you listen to conservatives they are still fuming over being betrayed by the "liberals" on the courts then.

Running to the same system that is locking us up and asking the same folks who orchestrate that system to treat us with justice? Well...let me just say...we better have a plan B.

kemetkind said:
I was thinking more about your post and the way forward is clear.

Euros who run this country cannot afford to play any more games of pretense...feigning to be a democracy beholdened to the rule of law.

Corporate greed has made it so the numbers won't support playing the game much longer.

They can't steal but so many elections before they have to do something drastic...either scrap the pretend democracy all together, or make sure they don't end up as a voting minority.

The influx of hispanics coupled with the low birthrate of euros equals serious problems for black folk in the u.s.

The only thing more dangerous than crazy euros are frightened and crazy euros...and right now euros in this country are so scared they drive around with "No Fear" bumper stickers.

What do we do?

The way out is back through.

It's time to start planning an exit.

Plan B is organized, strategic, exodus funded by INTERNAL reparations...the kind we don't need to beg for.

Brother Kemetkind ... i understand what you're saying, and there's certainly nothing wrong with having backup plans. Given all that you said in your 2nd post, i'd imagine that the great USA would not want their most current and dastardly deeds against their own citizens, spread out around a world where they are already thought so negatively of (among other reasons).

I believe, should such a case be presented, and allowed due process, it can only help our situation.

We may not win, but we'd surely gain momentum regarding our own collective unity, for most every single Black Family in America ... according to their own research, and the tears of many Black Mothers ... has, and is, being violated by this current justice system.

I'm really speaking with my daughter's voice in my thoughts, for she would expect me to at least have tried to work within the system, before throwing it completely away. This is that effort, for all of our children, so they can see, we tried. Let the record reflect our effort. If it doesn't work, at least they'll know, they can go straight to Plan B.

As it stands right now, i don't believe this has been tried ... has it?

If other people can use the court system, to right wrongs, why can't we?

I think it has to be one of our first steps, if for no other reason, than to get it out of our way.

Has this ever been done? I know there are lots of folk working against the Prison Industrial Complex, and for the many unjustly incarcerated within. Have they ever brought a lawsuit against the entire justice system, charging them with race discrimination?

I am so serious about this ... ouuuuu ... they better be glad i'm not a lawyer!

Our Beloved Ancestor Khalid Muhammad said the following in the video below (about 2.5 minutes in):

So we Dr. Jeffries, want to bring our case, against the senate, and against the congress, with their own law and violation of that law themselves, and go after them that way. We believe that we have strong grounds to stand on.

It gives me encouragement, that it's not totally ridiculous thinking, since Dr. Khalid Muhammad said (virtually) the same.

Dr. Khalid Muhammad

Destee

Clyde Coger said:
Who would hear the case?

Brother Clyde Coger ... who ever has that job. I don't know the person or title, but court cases are heard Monday thru Friday, with Black Men receiving hundreds of years collectively, on a daily basis.

The same ones that hear those cases, could hear this one too.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace!

Destee said:
Brother Clyde Coger ... who ever has that job. I don't know the person or title, but court cases are heard Monday thru Friday, with Black Men receiving hundreds of years collectively, on a daily basis.

The same ones that hear those cases, could hear this one too.

Destee

Sister Destee,

I deeply admire your sense of urgency and it is very candid. Just looking at the seriousness in all your recent posts reflects this sincerity.

But to quote you: “Or would this be too much like, asking someone if you can borrow their car, to run them over?” says it all.

You asked: Can we file a class action lawsuit, citing race discrimination, against the US Justice System?

To file against the US Justice System, in my view, covers the entire system of jurisprudence.

In response to Kemetkind you indicate such:

Destee said:
Has this ever been done? I know there are lots of folk working against the Prison Industrial Complex, and for the many unjustly incarcerated within. Have they ever brought a lawsuit against the entire justice system, charging them with race discrimination?

So the question is still: Who would hear the case?

What we, as black people, are facing in America is call tyranny. An overthrow is the only plan that would manifest your specific desires. It worked for them against England. However, some of us have an eschatological longing for the return of Christ, the messiah, as a means to the end.

Clyde Coger said:
Sister Destee,

I deeply admire your sense of urgency and it is very candid. Just looking at the seriousness in all your recent posts reflects this sincerity.

But to quote you: “Or would this be too much like, asking someone if you can borrow their car, to run them over?” says it all.

You asked: Can we file a class action lawsuit, citing race discrimination, against the US Justice System?

To file against the US Justice System, in my view, covers the entire system of jurisprudence.

In response to Kemetkind you indicate such:

So the question is still: Who would hear the case?

What we, as black people, are facing in America is call tyranny. An overthrow is the only plan that would manifest your specific desires. It worked for them against England. However, some of us have an eschatological longing for the return of Christ, the messiah, as a means to the end.

Brother Clyde Coger ... i can't tell if you've answered my questions or not.

Are you saying this has not been done, therefore, it can't be done?

I think it must be done, if it hasn't already. Again, even if the effort fails, we win. We win in that our babies get to see, that we tried. We tried to use the system that so many claim (and want to believe) is fair, right, and just to us. How can we skip over this step? I think we have to at least try.

Yes, the entire justice system. It is the entire justice system that is aware, inflicting, and upholding the racial discrimination.

I'm not willing to say we can't do a thing, just because it's never been done.

We owe our children more than that. We should leave no stones unturned.

Now, it may be that the constitution has stuff built in it, that denies citizens the right to bring class action lawsuits against the entire judicial system. If we're not allowed to do that, it's not an option, then we (and our children) can know that too.

But right now ... i don't know that ... do you?

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back