Black People : Civilian Rights and Cop Watch vs LGBTQ/Feminism/Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UBNaturally, May 24, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    upload_2016-5-24_11-22-42.png

I have noticed that the co-opting of genuine political movements by subversion of government agencies without the pawns or participants knowing, is often done by way of media attention, or lack there of.

This is how I typically gauge the context of what is agenda driven by government or black op agencies, and what is an actual attempt to resolve civilian rights conflicts when it comes to military occupations.

Let's be clear, to claim "civil (civilian) rights", one is claiming the differentiation from "military rights".

Politicians are custodians of the military and prison industrial complex which is the so called "U.S. of A. Inc."

Military and corporations are attached in a symbiosis that those attempting to severe will understand, subversion is the most effective way.

But back to the Civilian Rights and Cop Watch vs the Homosexual/Trans/Feminist occupation of social and political agendas.

Said this in the past, but without revering groups or people, the original Black Panther Party for Self Defense did more than just rant... in fact that was minor in comparison to their social and political action plans.

Yes, the BPP for Self Defense was an actual social and political party, that ran for public offices.

Bobby Seale's Campaign Offices
    https://diva.sfsu.edu/collections/sfbatv/bundles/191366
    http://www.itsabouttimebpp.com/political_office/pdf/Bobby_for_mayor_No1.pdf

Congresswoman Barbara Lee declares Black Panther Party as reason she entered politics
    www.archive.org/details/March2JusticeBarbaraLeeBPP4212015540p

Barbara Lee to run for House Dem leadership
    January 13, 2016

California Rep. Barbara Lee is making another run for House Democratic leadership.

Lee made her candidacy official this week for the fifth-ranking position as vice chair of the House Democratic caucus in a letter to colleagues.

“As Vice Chair, I will work to find innovative ways to champion the issues that are important to you, your district and our caucus,” Lee wrote in a letter obtained by The Hill.
    The current vice chair, Rep. Joe Crowley (D-N.Y.) is limited to serving only two terms. House Democrats are expected to vote on a new caucus chairman and vice chairman during the lame-duck session after the November elections.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/265804-barbara-lee-to-run-for-house-dem-leadership

Mind you, Barbara Lee supports gay rights, and I believe many people (including myself) don't reject this, but when it comes to the "running up on people shouting" method, this makes me think this is a strategy organized by central manipulators to draw attention to certain people so they can talk about the LBGT(Q) inclusiveness into the civilian rights movements.

Compare a Barbara Lee to these clips

How you gonna call someone out for being a "cop", and then go talk to a "cop" about it?
    (insert face palm)

This is not an to attempt to disrespect the young persons that are connecting to this meme movement, because at the moment, that seems like the one drawing all the attention... and we know many of us have a certain need for attention.

What I have been seeing though is the LBGT(Q) movement subverting their agendas intermixed with a civilian/military conflict issue.

If the agendas are not the same, who is attempting to make them the same?

Again, we do things when we are young in a less fearless, but more careless manner.
    So I do respect this attempt to make change and get attention and political motivation to create it.

Yet these same groups claim that they are not interested in the political system, while yelling and shouting at politicians... ?

But the subversion and attempt to be noticed doesn't stop with just politicians...

"We're trying to queer our movement"

She kept attempting to push and push what she wanted, until the Irritated Genie lived up to his name. Seemed he was going to allow her to stay, but he couldn't get her to humble herself enough to have the dialog that her later talked about having.

So what is the Black Lives Matter agenda really?
    Is this feminist movement a creation of "white supremacy" to reinforce a concept to others that many so called "blacks" are savages and out of control?

The comments to some of these video clips are full of hatred against this movement, and I think this is the goal of the creators and those that are funding it, under the guise of "philanthropy".

upload_2016-5-24_10-46-32.png

What are your thoughts on the potential alliance or infusion of the LBGT(Q) movements within other social movements for civilian rights?

To make the question a bit clearer:

Do you think Lesbian rights, Bisexual rights, Gay rights, Trans (gender, sexual) rights, Queer rights can be included, or should be included in with "Civilian rights"?

2. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

There is an interesting variable involved in the altercations.
    What is going on?

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

upload_2016-5-24_20-4-3.png

upload_2016-5-24_20-4-27.png

Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Bay Bridge
    January 18, 2016

The group’s press release states, in part:

For the second year in a row, the Anti-Police Terror Project (APTP) put out a call for 96 Hours of Direct Action to reclaim Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s radical legacy and take a stand against anti-Black racism and terrorism. In a courageous display of solidarity and the spirit of MLK, Black.Seed, a Black, queer liberation collective, has shut down the Bay Bridge as a show of resistance to a system that continues to oppress Black, Queer, Brown, Indigenous and other marginalized people throughout the Bay Area.

Source:
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/black-lives-matter-protesters-block-bay-bridge

4. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    LGBT(Q) and Feminists join in protest chants at Spelman

Notice John Lewis

Granted, these are probably just offshoots or independent groups jumping on the social media bandwagon so they can say "did you see me on the news today, we turnt up"

Hard to separate the official organizers with some random jumpoffs that just want social media attention

Keep in mind how many disliked Hillary in hopes that Sanders would get the nomination.
    They didn't discriminate as they disrupted Sanders also.

Sanders:
    "Should I continue or leave?"

Kwame Ture (Stokely) made a comment ways back about how organizers get more accomplished, while mobilizers get more crowds and attention.

Maybe this is a two edge sword that could cut deeper than we think.

The "flamboyant" nature of the attention method to get more involved.
    While organizers gather from the masses potential leaders and innovators for tomorrow?

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
  6. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    This seems to have recently occurred:

:10500:

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    DePaul student demonstrators protest ‘injustice’ system
    October 2, 2014

http://depauliaonline.com/2014/10/02/depaul-student-demonstrators-protest-injustice-system/

DePaul students stand with Mizzou, encourage action
    November 13, 2015

http://depauliaonline.com/2015/11/13/depaul-students-stand-mizzou-encourage-action/

From homeless to leader, student eyes state office
    February 14, 2016

http://depauliaonline.com/2016/02/14/homeless-to-leader-edward-ward-move/

Valerie C. Johnson
    http://las.depaul.edu/academics/political-science/faculty/Pages/valerie-johnson.aspx

DePaul SJW Ringleader Says Milo ‘Threatens My Safety’, Could Cause Massacres
    May 25, 2016

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/exc...lo-threatens-my-safety-could-cause-massacres/