Chief Elder Osiris : Civilian Reserve Corps

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    A second task we can take on together is to design and establish a volunteer Civilian Reserve Corps . Such a corps would function much like our military reserve. It would ease the burden on the Armed Forces by allowing us to hire civilians with critical skills to serve on missions abroad when America needs them. And it would give people across America who do not wear the uniform a chance to serve in the defining struggle of our time

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

So you believe that you are safe in america, a country that is no longer the United States Of America and yes, I am speaking to Black People, a people that has grown to be the most apathetic people on this planet, the Truly Sheeple in the world, a people that will not question anything that Caucasian, Jewish, and Arab people tell us about anything that happen in our life on this planet and that which is going on in the Cosmo.

How many Black people while watching the Bush State Of The Union Speech,paid attention to the most important phrase of his speech, as he was speaking not to the american people as you have been brain washed to believe, such an occasion as the State of the Union speech is a Report about what is to come in america States and not what should come to america States.

The top paragraph says it all, concerning Domestic action that is to come and the way it will be confronted and I bet you most black people missed it, meaning did not get its True meaning and message, concerning how Domestic Up rising will be handle, by marching the Target of interest to the waiting concentration camps in america and around the Western World..

A Civilian Reserve Corp ?

A Corp that will be out fitted with uniforms and all that goes with it, in order to be able to serve as Civilian Enforcers and have you forgotten so quickly who constitute america Society ?

Is not america Society comprised of immigrants from all over the world, including Hitler Germany and Mussolini Italy, Rome, Greece and Arabia, to mention a few countries with shady past concerning Black People ?

Only the Illuminati knows who else, so are these the people that will, along with america conditioned Racist and Prejudiced Citizens, that will be ready to do america domestic arrest and enforcing bidding?

So I ask you so call Afrikan americans, whom do you believe will be the Targets of interest, with the Bull- Eye being Black People and those immigrants that came and is coming from Afrika, North and South america, those considered to be second tier america Black people? yes, even the immigrating Afrikan., unless you would have signed on to be a part of the Civilian Reserve Corp.

When ever the Fraternities of the Illuminati speak, they never speak plainly about what they really mean, but is clearly understood by those that are familiar with code communicating and the ls at people that will take the top paragraph serious is none other that Black people and poor people.

Yet this is one Time I desire I am Wrong about what I see that top paragraph is alluding to, that will take place in america and else where in the world.

There is so much more I can say concerning the top paragraph and I am sure that there are other True Warriors that is astute enough to see what is enclosed in that top message, given by Mr.Bush doing his State Of The Union Message.

Wake Up Black Woman And Man, before you find yourself Dead or in Concentration Camps, just because you areBlack and dissatisfied with your Life experiences.

Here Is Loving you
    Chief Elder