Black People : Civil Rights Require Inclusion In America, Freedom Demand Rejecting America!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Osiris Akkebala <osiris2013@yahoo.com> wrote:

Civil Rights Require Inclusion In America, Freedom Demand Rejecting America!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Mention Civil Rights and you will get a thumb up from Black Americans, such represent a limited portion of privilege to and for Black Americans and today, Black Americans live believing that we are the victors of Civil Rights in America and with civil rights come a limited kind of privilege that allows Black Americans to be integrated and assimilated with white America society and to Black Afrikans in America that is successful victory of being allowed inclusion in the socio-economic and political structure of America on a limited basis, and Black Americans refer to such a status as being equality of treatment and privilege in America and today Black Afrikan America consider themselves to have overcome the abuse of segregation and to Black Americans that is freedom for Black Afrikans Americans who now carry the identity of the country that Enslaved our Afrikan Ancestors and still today show no respect to our Enslaved Afrikan Black Ancestors, which seem not to be a bother to today Black Americans and I share with Black Folks in America today, what a pity and a shame of how low we have been conditioned to believe about our Black Afrikan selves today, being guided by a mind that has today Black Afrikan Americans to not identify with Afrika and not to desire Freedom away from America today!!!

The so called Black leaders in America today reinforce the belief in Black Afrikan Americans, that the civil rights leaders of the past and now, are great icons of civil rights achievement for Black Afrikans, Civil Rights achievement is what cause Black Afrikans to be Americans in the country that got its start by Enslaving Black Afrikan people by capturing our Black Afrikan Ancestors in Afrika and bringing them to a Land in North America, stolen by that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being who has no respect for our Enslaved Black Afrikan Ancestors and none for Black Afrikans, be us in or out of America as long as America refuses to pay the debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, Reparation/Repatriation, white racism against Black Afrikans cover that white racist world over, there are no borders to the behavior of Racism and unjust prejudice against Black Afrikan people, acted out by that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being, and yet, you have Black Afrikans claiming to be Americans and Human, what a helluva success that white racist has had in reconditioning the Mind of Black Afrikans who no longer is guided by the Divine Mind that comes with that Black Body Design, as done by the Divinity of Nature.

If I had known what I know now, during my involvement in the Segregation rebellion for Civil Rights privileges in the sixties and seventies, I would have known that the Civil Rights we were fighting for was no more than that white racist hangman noose around our mind, no mention of Freedom as the desired goal and I remind you Black Afrikans today, Reparation/Repatriation, Statehood in Afrika, represent Freedom for the Black Afrikans in America to be out of America, we were only deceived to be fighting for Civil Rights privileges in America, which is limited to Black Afrikans in America, but Freedom, it comes with no limitation beloved Black Afrikan People!!!

Yet, here we Black Afrikans in America not by choice refusing to engage in a fight for our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which represent Freedom for our Enslaved Ancestors and all Black Afrikans to be in Afrika!!!

White privilege is just that in America and that white racist see to it that quality of privilege is limited to a certain class of white Americans to be equal to none other who come along claiming to "WANT" civil rights privileges which comes with limitation and represents no more than to be a hangman noose around the mind of Black Folks in America not by choice.

Black Afrikans in America not by choice has been conditioned to believe Civil Rights was the prize we were to be fighting for and not Freedom from America and today, it is **** difficult to get Black Afrikans in America to see today that we civil rights fighters of the '60s were duped into believing that Civil Rights meant Freedom for Black Afrikan people when it does not, just limited privileges and Black Afrikans in America not by choice need to be Free from America and need to reignite Freedom as a goal in the mind of Black Afrikans everywhere we are on this earth planet and I am here to let Black Afrikans know that Freedom of the Divine Kind, is to be experienced only in Afrika, beloved Black Woman and Man!!!

So, I ask of you once Black Divine Beings why won't you Unite around an issue that has the power to make that Black body whole again, the issue is our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which represents Black Afrikans and Afrika freedom which can become again when Freedom become your desire to experience in Afrika, why won't you accept the fact that civil rights has nothing to do with you becoming free, in Freedom there be all of the civil rights you desire, beloved.

I have no Civil Rights icons to praise, only Black Revolutionaries Freedom Fighters whom I reserve a place in my Mind of Divinity, so do not come to me mentioning your Civil Rights heroes when we have warriors of freedom to elevate, they who never took and take their Eye Mind Of Divinity Off Of Afrika being the place of refuge for the Black Afrikan Divine Universal Being!!!

I do not compromise my Divine Mind, therefore I can't Compromise My Need For Freedom beloved Black Afrikan People, so Love Me Or Hate Me, Ignore What I share With You Or Accept, that is up to you, I remain Divinely Loyal To The Desire I Have To Be Free, Beloved!!!

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back