Black People : Civil debate about religion

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Bruthas and sistas, I feel we are letting our devotion to our particular faiths, and beliefs get the best of us. We are a strong,intelligent, and passionate people. We shouldn't let religion draw us into behaving in a manner that diminishes what we have to say, or stop us from spreading the knowledge. We can have our opinions while at the same time being respectful to others and what they believe in.

I have my opinions when it comes to religion,and if I offended anyone with my comments, I apologize.

I some times don't agree with brutha Chinelo, but I do have an open mind, and I do learn from his postings because of it. I said that to bring up a thread of his where he has videos of Dr Clark speaking. The Dr. made a comment that rings true. He said that we have to come together and no let religious ideologies separate, or drive a wedge between us.

We should apply this in all topics.

I look at this site as being family, and I care about family as we all do. So when debating religion,try and remember we are family, but with different opinions.

Peace!

And you know that his closest friend El Haj malik Shabazz repeated those words, in "The Ballot or the Bullet", the point is now after 50 years, has that message sunk in, to heart?
Bruthas and sistas, I feel we are letting our devotion to our particular faiths, and beliefs get the best of us. We are a strong,intelligent, and passionate people. We shouldn't let religion draw us into behaving in a manner that diminishes what we have to say, or stop us from spreading the knowledge. We can have our opinions while at the same time being respectful to others and what they believe in.

I have my opinions when it comes to religion,and if I offended anyone with my comments, I apologize.

I some times don't agree with brutha Chinelo, but I do have an open mind, and I do learn from his postings because of it. I said that to bring up a thread of his where he has videos of Dr Clark speaking. The Dr. made a comment that rings true. He said that we have to come together and no let religious ideologies separate, or drive a wedge between us.

We should apply this in all topics.

I look at this site as being family, and I care about family as we all do. So when debating religion,try and remember we are family, but with different opinions.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back