Black Entertainment : City of God

kente417mojo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 22, 2004
Has anyone seen this movie. It's an independant film that got picked up by Miramax? What did you think of this film if you saw it? I thought it was really good. One of my favorite movies. It's about a group of kids growing up in Rio D' Janero. Spans through about 15 ears or so. One boy strives to be a photographer and an other grows to be a notorious drug dealer/murderer. It takes place in the slums and shows how each person in the movie developed and got to be how they are. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

DreamFunk said:
....yea, it's a very interesting film...very violent though (children with guns, and using them :eeek: ).

You know what Dreamfunk....I was watching those kids with guns and I was trippin. You remember that song "Buck Town" by Smiff N Wesson back in the day. That's what that city made me think of. Especially the Runts. Even though they didn't have a big part in the movie, they were some bad *** kids. They need some whoopins for real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back