• Gods of destruction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gods of ignorance

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

perreaoul

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 10, 2001
The fanatical Islam's have called on its people to hunt civilians and kill them indiscriminately
The high priests of these people have agreed that this is acceptable behavior and that its people who commit these acts should be rewarded in the after life.
They have agreed that suicide and murder is honorable and rewarded by their god
This makes their god Allah a god of murder and suicide
This makes their religion a faith of death and self-destruction

This is not the first time that a human civilization has worshiped death and preyed to gods of war with human sacrifice.

We citizens are the trophies and their children are the blood sacrifice of this abomination

As citizens we have the right to protect ourselves
As human beings we have the right to resist
As life he have the right to survive
As an individual citizen I condemn this religion that has decreed that I am a target and that its followers have the right to murder me.

I believe that they are planning to murder me at this time and anything that they say is most likely to be a lie

I believe that the followers of this faith who claim to be peaceful while agreeing in any way with the advocates of fanatical Islam are supporters of them and also threaten my existence.

I believe that as long as the concept of jihad exist that civilians who are not of Islam are considered by Islam to be inferior.

I am not inferior to anything in creation

I believe that Islam has decreed that suicide is acceptable
I believe that Islam is committing suicide and attempting to kill as many others as it can in the process

I believe that the Islamic world is not willing to save it's self.

I believe that Islam has decided that America should be pushed into fascism so that America becomes the instrument of its death.

And finally I believe that if Islam dose not stop the concept of suicide as being a high road to heaven that it deserves to be destroyed.

As citizens I believe that murder is unacceptable, and that we should not take individual actions against other people in the streets. However I believe that any organization that calls for the murder of citizens should be outlawed by the state. Any nation that calls for the death of citizens in another nation should be utterly destroyed.
Nations or religions that call for the murder of citizens give up the right to be treated in civilized ways by those citizens that they threaten. As such I as a citizen call for the elimination of such religious states in order to protect my right to exist.

I plead to all other citizens that if you choose to fight for your right to exist that you do not pretend to be pacifist in this matter, pacifist can be murdered also.

Islam has decreed that it is right to murder us, we have the right to protect ourselves as such fanatical Islam and all that supports it must be destroyed utterly.

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

Hello Perreaoul,

Thank you for joining us and sharing your opinion.

You started out saying "fanatical Islam" and throughout your post, it seems you are targeting all those who are of the Islamic faith. Did I understand that properly? Surely you don't mean that ... do you?? :eeek:

If you are going to take that postion, then it would seem logical that you would feel the same way about Christian fanatics. You remember them don't you? The ones that bombed abortion clinics, killing citizens inside. Should we deal with all Christians the same, since those fanatics claim to be Christian? No sense in waiting for a Muslim or a Christian to commit a crime ... let's get them now ... huh?

And really, why should we stop here? How many white folk have killed, just because. Are they all guilty and should be dealt with accordingly? Of course, me being the fair minded person that I am, must consider the black folk who have killed citizens, just because. I've heard time and time again that they all look and think alike. Let's not forget the Timothy McVay type fanatics ... oh yeah, nevermind ... we'll get them when we get all the white folk, in our effort to protect the citizens.

Speaking of the citizens, who will be left if we judge all, by the actions of a few? You? :confused:

Hopefully, you only want those punished who are actually guilty. If so, it appears that is happening. They are being hunted down as we speak/type and I'm sure they will be punished. Isn't that enough?

Destee

hmmmm, very interesting comments. I must admit that all faith's have fanatics and extremist but to based an opinion of the whole Islamic faith on the actions of a few fanatics is wrong. As you watch the actions overseas you will see that there is plenty of Islamic believers who do not feel as the Talamed and Bin Laden feel. In fact, the Islamic community embraces the stance of the United forces. While i am not Islamic i do know that they do not preach nor teach murder or suicide which is what occurred on 09/11. There is no faith system THAT I AM AWARE OF that teaches suicide as honorable to thier GOD.

I respect your views but ym question is: Are your views towards the fanatical Islamic beleivers or towards the entire Islam community?

As for your poll. I could not answer for i know of no God that fits in any of those categories....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back