Black People : Cieta's World (heaven help us)

Heartbeat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2001
Just when I thought I'd seen it all, I found myself channel surfing and came across "Cieta's World" on BET... Oh My God!!!!!
Just where are we at??? It's not just that show, but all the black sit-coms (don't hold your breath for a black drama) are just the stereotypical type of things that make us look bad not only to each other but to the world.

'martin' wuz tyte and dealt in reality.
peep it.

how many " tommies " do you know ?
what about coles ( brothas who ain't all there)
the pams? the weave, etc...
and ginas? intelligent, smart sexy sistas
(oh yeah pam had a goddess body too :D)
how many of us peeps have any "jeromes" in our family (usually the uncle)
i know a lot of "buckwhites".. :lol:

don't hate on martin kem :lol:

oh

she is a scary lil something. what about the Bernie Mac Show, Soul Food (just started watching) and I know the Steve Harvey show was good (to a certain point).

I did love Martin so I'mma have to dap j'hia on that. Now they did take off Gideon's Crossing (show about a black doctor) and there were a few more good ones. I do find myself watching less and less t.v.
Could this be what they are striving for? How many black t.v. executives are out there as well as writers and producers?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back