Black People : CIA

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ibrahim, Oct 1, 2005.

1. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122
    I just want to know if the CIA, FBI has the right to meddle in the affairs of another country, be good or bad.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace Abraham,

Don't know if it's a right, but THEY HAVE BEEN MEDDLING SINCE 1913 IN THE CASE OF THE FBI AND THE CIA NOT LONG AFTER THAT..................

They have even had double Agents such as ALEX HALEY THE AUTHOR OR ROOTS & THE BELIEVED AUTHOR OF MALCOLM X'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY....just to let you know how good they are at their job...............

A-Salaam-U-A-Laikim

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Brother Ibrahim ... this is kinda like asking ... does the bully on the playground, have a right to harass the other children?

Of course he doesn't ... but he continues anyway ... 'til a bigger bully comes along and beats him up.

Word is ... that will be China.

:heart:

Destee

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    alex haley?

5. ibrahim

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122
    I started this thread when a two Americans who used to work(i don't know what they were doing there) in the castle(Ghana's seat of Government) were accused of been CIA and they were here to monitor on the Government, the USA embassy in Ghana of course denied this.
    Just last week, the American who pretended to be a Roman father( he didn't preach) and came into Ghana and settled in a town where i originally come from. He donated drugs to the hopital, the poor and the sick who couldn't make it to the hospital.( the rural areas). Everybody knew this white american had no property, no car, bicycle nor anything, excpet a home and he was very close to this cripple who begged to alms by the road side, he would go there, sit with him and talk about politics.
    He was in the town for a month, untill he feel sick and complained of fever but, refused to go to the hospital. he went into his room, took out an American flag and wrote " god bless america" on it, used it to cover himself and went to sleep. That night, the locals who stayed close to him said they saw him burning some papers. He never woke up anyway, he died and this was reported to the Embassy of the US of A. The locals searched his room cos nobody knew nothing about him and they found a laptop computer and it was switched on and some saved documents about the government of Ghana, the political history of the curret government were found( the computer was password protected by wa broken into)
    That very same day, embassy official came in a fleet of cars and took the body, and sent to the nearest airport( Tamale) where US millitary plane took the away.
    The mayor was told about this and he in turn reported to the president who ask for an explanation from the embassy officials, they again denied he was CIA and that he never had a laptop.
    What was the CIA looking for in Ghana?
    Do they want to overthrow our government like they did to Dr Kwame Nkrumah and other several African government.
    Why don't they leave us alove after all Ghana doesn not pose as a threat the to the United states government.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Yes Sir..................................

Alex Hailey died broke, yet he is believed to be the author of one of the most popular books in His-Story....

he got no royalties & the Autobiography of Malcolm X was changed after malcolm became an ancestor.....they removed certain statements by Malcolm and who he was blaming for the separation of he and Elijah as well as other statements.

Just as they MURDERED him b4 he could speak that day on the very same subject.......

peace

7. ibrahim

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122

for once, i though Alex Hailey had a hand in his murder.
    was his mederers found.

8. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    To add to this, statements which were believed to be "anti-semetic" were also taken out.

9. ibrahim

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122

i really wish i could get to read some of the statements which were taken out.

10. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    So do I.......