Black People : CIA WhistleBlower EXPOSES Everything! "Extreme Prejudice"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. ckoolbreez

ckoolbreez Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +39
    I always believed 911 was a False flag Op due to the speed in which the hijackers were identified. All the hijackers were Saudi Arabian yet the rush to accuse Iraq and go to war was immediate. Also, remember that building 7 was never hit by anything and collapsed within itself just like the twin towers. Being in the construction industry all my life I know that a building will only collapse within itself if the foundation is destroyed. hitting it from the top would make it fall over and not down. The twin towers were probably taken down by a controlled demolition. But false flag ops and conspiracies are not new to this country. Lincoln, Bay of Pigs, Kennedy, Hoffa, Malcolm X, King, Oliver North all covert ops.

3. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +86
    Brother Keita you bring some very thought provoking items to the site thank you.

I also thought and still think it is suspect that the buildings would collapse in the manner they did when the planes hit the buildings so high up. I wonder why she has not been eliminated.