Black People : CIA to Spy on Chat Rooms

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by TLizChosen, Dec 7, 2004.

1. TLizChosen

TLizChosen Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    CIA Chat Room Spying

Is this Good or Bad? I thought it would be a good topic because of the Book of the Month. "1984"

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Welcome to Destee TLiz

Thanks for posting this. It is important. I care that the Police, Cia, and FBI can kick my door in and arrest me, and take my computer depending on what sites I visit, what I write and say.

These high school students were talking in class. One said he wished something would happen to the president. He made no direct threat, he claims. But the teacher or someone reported what he said. The FBI was there the next day.

The Patriot Act this administration wrote puts more pressure on U.S. citizens. More than it does terrorist. The police now us this act to arrest drug dealers and harrass people. This man was beaten and arrested in Los Angeles based on this act, and an attorney in Oregon was arrested later released but initially accused of violating this law. Read the entire Patriot Act. It is a Hitler plan redux. Below is a summary.

================
    http://www.cdt.org/security/011031summary.shtml

Summary and Analysis of Key Sections of USA PATRIOT ACT of 2001
    To: Interested Persons

We have tried in as compact a manner as possible to summarize those portions of the "USA Patriot Act of 2001" (hereafter "the Act" or "the Patriot Act") of interest to Internet companies, Internet service providers, and telecommunications carriers. Therefore, we are primarily interested in the responsibilities and immunities that the Patriot Act provides for various providers. There are important sections of the Act that we do not discuss because they are related to internal governmental issues, immigration law issues, or other issues beyond the scope of this memo. Nor do we evaluate here the constitutionality or wisdom of policy choices reflected in any part of this bill.

==============================

Do I feel safer? No.

Will it help them locate terrorist? It might.

But it violates amendment rights.

==================
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/15/ramasastry.patriot.act/index.html

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), along with an anonymous ISP, challenged the provision on the grounds that it violates the First Amendment and the Fourth Amendment.

The provision at issue is Section 505 of the USA Patriot Act. It allows the Federal Bureau of Investigation to demand certain information about customers and subscribers from email and Internet service providers (ISPs) -- without any judicial oversight or public review.

3. TLizChosen

TLizChosen Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Patriot Act, Implants = New World Order

A member posted about implants. I think it is all part of same overall plan of New World Order or One World Government. I got excited when I saw the book of the Month is 1984, because whether we know it or not it really is already here. I think society as we know it will get tight when it comes to our liberty in the coming years.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Hello and Welcome TLizChosen ... :wave:

So glad to have you with us! Thanks for sharing this information. I think as Black Folk, we have grown quite accustomed to looking over our shoulders, feeling like we're being watched, etc., though i do agree that things will get worse in the coming years.

I too am excited about reading "1984." I've heard so much about it, and Brother OldSoul shared / explained "The Principles of NEWSPEAK" with us this past Sunday during his weekly online class here, Consciousness Raising Online, whetting the appetite of everyone present, for the reading of ths book.

I do hope you'll be able to join us on Thursday @ 8 pm ET in our voice chat room, for the reading of this book. We actually take turns reading live on the mic, to all that are present. The book is available online in its entirety, so no one has to go out and purchase or borrow it from the library.

Even if you can't join us then, please know that you are welcome to come in anytime. Our voice chat is open 24 / 7 ... www.destee.com/chat.

Again, thanks for joining us and please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

5. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I wrote in another post. Get your passport now. It will get tighter to get this form of document. They are right now turning the drivers licence into a national I.D. Card program. By implants do you mean clones?

6. TLizChosen

TLizChosen Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Implants

The implant is a " a slender glass capsule about as long as a dime is wide. Inside sits a computer chip, which stores unique code that can identify an individual - sort of an electronic Social Security number. " It is implanted under the skin. The way you use it is the same way we purchase items at the store now, just scan.

7. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    It won't do much good to get a passport since this will be all over the world. It's kind of like standing under a tree in a rain storm thinking that when your tree gets soaked you can run and stand under a nother one.

What you just said makes my skin crawl. I urge everyone here to read the book of Revelation in the Bible. It talks about this very thing--the Mark of the Beast placed on the forehead or the back of the hand without which no one will be able to buy or sell anything. This is not the time to squabble about what religion one is. When you have something that was written 2000 years ago and you see it happening today just watch and pay attention to what is going on and what the book says will be done to those who accept this mark/implant or what have you.