Black Jokes Humor : church joke

Alkebulan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2002
boringham, alabama
Occupation
slacker
a minister decided to do something a little different 1 sunday morning. he said "2day, church, i am going to say a single word & u 4 going 2 help me preach. whatever single word i say, i want u to sing whatever hymn that comes to your mind."
the pastor shouted out, "cross." Immediately the congregation started singing n unison "the old rugged cross."
the pastor hollered out "grace." the congregation began 2 sing "amazing grace, how sweet the sound."
the pastor said "power." the congregation sang "there is power n the blood." the pastor said "sex."

the congregation fell n total silence. every1 was n shock. they all nervously began to look around at each other afraid to say anything.

then all of a sudden way from in the back of the church a little old 87 year old grandmother stood up & began to sing ........."precious memories".

Another funny one Doc

:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back