Black Relationships : Church girls

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by FiveAlive, Mar 5, 2005.

1. FiveAlive

FiveAlive Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Why are they so freaky? Reading another post on here, made me think if several scripture quoting, 'living life outside the secular realm' sistas I have known, and I'll be dayummed if they weren't the most freaknastiest women I ever met! Aside from not listening to secular music, they azzes belonged in a Luke video. Just another drop in the bucket of reasons why I don't believe in organized, man controlled religion, but that's another topic....

But for real...have any of yall had experiences with these holier than thou scripture quoting church girls, telling you all about this and that is a sin, but straight up got freakier and nastier than a mf as soon as they came over. (Then got dressed and had the nerve to say a prayer of thanks)

Holla at me!

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This is an excellent explaination brother Cedric Denson!

4. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    First of all, one of the reasons is that sometimes the sexual suppression that is taught in the Church makes some people sexually rebellious…

Making virginity and celibacy akin to holiness is at the root of Christianity and is implied in most of the teachings of the church. "A woman’s non-sexual relationship with Jesus should be her greatest love" ...basically, this idea has been used unscrupulously to supplant, replace or supplement a woman's normal social and sexual relations with a male. This is especially very effective on women who cannot find “suitable” mates (which unfortunately happens to be too many Black women)

Platonic non-sexuality is the highest good and the original Church fathers called sex, “a necessary evil”. This unnatural imposition on a “natural” woman creates emotional anxiety, (and it should!) which sometimes result in uncontrolled sexual rebelliousness, ...a sort of socio-sexual insurrection.

One wise man once said, “if you increase the law, you increase the sin (or the transgressions against law)”.

You got that right…like you said, one is a Christian female and the other is normal.

Now, what is "normal" as compared to what is possibly "abnormal"?

H_mmm-mm???

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother FiveAlive ... Hello and Welcome! :wave:

I've not personally experienced what you've described ... but then, i'm a Sister, and wouldn't. The way you talk about these young Sisters above ... it's almost with disdain, disgust, and loathing ... yet none of that kept you from allowing them to get undressed in your company?

If you are attracting these type of women ... it may say something about you ... as well as them.

:heart:

Destee

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    when it come to these kind of women they really not a church gurl
    but women that goes in the temple from time to time for parise truely i've
    never met or seen a true church gurl freak before but the ones i've seen
    who can talk freaky and maybe as well freaky have been past street walkers
    or call gurls before a ture loyal christian woman don't think or display such
    behavior as stated above but we never know what many women do after church
    or behind closed doors.

7. FiveAlive

FiveAlive Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    You should read more closely Destee, the emotion expressed was more of humor and curiosity. I've always heard from old men that the jook joint is where you go to meet fast girls on friday night and church is where you go to meet fast girls on sunday morning. I thought it was just something they said until I experienced it myself.
    And yeah, I allowed them to get naked in front of me, my intentions were to hit it. The difference is that I'm not one quoting scripture by book and verse, describing myself as one step down from a saint, but in mid quote slipping our of my panties. I

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother FiveAlive ... what sounded like disdain, disgust, and loathing, was really humor and curiousity. I stand corrected.

That same Christian setting you've described, is often led by married Brothers, who have sex with the Sisters in the congregation. Did those Elders mention all the sex that Pastor gets?

Where the shepherd leads, the sheep will follow ... i'd imagine.

:heart:

Destee

9. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I'd imagine the same!

10. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36