Black People : Chuck D on Corplantations, Booty & Thug Television and the Dumbassification of America

Okay, well
do you suspect any reason why rt would give chuck d that platform?

Yes. It's the same reason why China gave Richard Williams a platform.. and Cuba gave Asatta a platform.. it has to do with those nations relationship with our government. RT stands for Russia Today.. it is a political platform for criticism of the US government. The cold war between Russian and America never actually ended.. it only changed forms. Chuck's truth is being used to meet RTs purposes. And that should matter to Chuck.

Whether something is "True" or not is not the only consideration that matters. Context is still everything.

And in addition,
What are your thoughts regarding what d mentioned "Dumbassification of America"?

I don't know.. Chuck was all over the place.. The interviewer didn't really respond to most of the things he said.. she just asked the next question.. and so it seems like he was getting lost in his words.. just sort of rambling... it was 3 in the morning though..

Yes. It's the same reason why China gave Richard Williams a platform.. and Cuba gave Asatta a platform.. it has to do with those nations relationship with our government. RT stands for Russia Today.. it is a political platform for criticism of the US government. The cold war between Russian and America never actually ended.. it only changed forms. Chuck's truth is being used to meet RTs purposes. And that should matter to Chuck.

Whether something is "True" or not is not the only consideration that matters. Context is still everything.
Point taken.
Similar to how s. smith was being used by espn to "put the black community in its place".

Though let me state for the record, that I knew what rt meant, which says alot and don't
expect, even from them, value-free objectivity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back