Black People : Christopher Scarver Reveals Why He Murdered Cannibal Killer Jeffrey Dahmer

shaka64

Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was done in by his uncontrollable lust for human flesh, the man who whacked him in prison 20 years ago told The Post, revealing for the first time why the cannibal had to die.
Christopher Scarver — who fatally beat the serial killer and another inmate in 1994 — said he grew to despise Dahmer because he would fashion severed limbs out of prison food to taunt the other inmates.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/28/meet-the-prisoner-who-murdered-killer-cannibal-jeffrey-dahmer/

Yeah whites this everything is funny. On my first boat, those hillbillies in deck division had to learn keep that joke playing ______between yall.

If I was bruh, I would have put their heads to bed also looking at what Dahmer was in for, and how he continued to act.

Call it self preservation.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back