Black People : Christopher Reeve's Widow Dies at Age 44

militant said:
There you go again. When the massa cries, we too cry, when the Massa weeps, we too weep. When the hell will you tell the Massa to cry because you cried?

Have you heard of Nkosi Johnson? The young kid who touched the lives of many as an AIDS Orphan? Going around preaching about the dangers of HIV? Ofocurse you havent. Because the Massa didnt tell you to cry about it.

Nothing is coming back to hunt me. If Karma is the name of the game, then there will white slaves, and a pillaged European continent before I kick the bucket because of some darn Lung cancer.

Like I have said: I am trying to find some sympathy within me but guess what? I just cant find it!!

I will rather sympathize with the thousands of AIDS orphans in Africa or those dying of famine, than join in sympathy for a bunch of kids who will be taken care of by white America.

I have heard about him, and if someone had posted an article about him like Tantrum posted about Christopher Reeves, then I would be expressing my condolences for him.

Riada said:
The lack of compassion is chilling up in here!! I'm never going to copy this page from the massa's book. Y'all can take all the notes from his book you want.

I don't even wanna be around people of any race who lack compassion. Just like y'all have no compassion for this woman, you'd have no compassion for me and mine.
You dont know me enough to say I lack compassion. You fail to understand my point.

Listen to me clearly. I am saying this because I am a fair person. If I was to think about and have compassion for a woman who died for lung cancer, then fairnmess will mean that I must think about and have compassion for all the women who die of AIDS daily in the black race this very second, and the next second and the next and the next. But whats the difference? The woman with the lung cancer is made public because she belongs to a white elite class. The black/african women dying of AIDS are not made public. But what is the darn difference? At the end they are all simply people who are dying. Only that the world feels the one death is worthy of newsbyte than the others.

Read up on the tradition of throwing around condolences. It was meant to be used for heart felt pain for people you know!! Thats why I chose to throw my condolences for those who I have come into contact with in real life or cyberspace.

militant said:
You dont know me enough to say I lack compassion. You fail to understand my point.

Listen to me clearly. I am saying this because I am a fair person. If I was to think about and have compassion for a woman who died for lung cancer, then fairnmess will mean that I must think about and have compassion for all the women who die of AIDS daily in the black race this very second, and the next second and the next and the next. But whats the difference? The woman with the lung cancer is made public because she belongs to a white elite class. The black/african women dying of AIDS are not made public. But what is the darn difference? At the end they are all simply people who are dying. Only that the world feels the one death is worthy of newsbyte than the others.

Read up on the tradition of throwing around condolences. It was meant to be used for heart felt pain for people you know!! Thats why I chose to throw my condolences for those who I have come into contact with in real life or cyberspace.

She was recognized cause all of the things she and her husband
Have done for all races from there contributions
To just trying to educate society
Spread love not hate

There are black people who are suffering whose stories are made public. That's how some of us are aware of AIDS orphans like the little boy already mentioned, or other AIDS victims in America like Magic Johnson or this little girl that used to be on Maury a lot.

There are many that won't use white culture's system of racism as an excuse to not have compassion for an individual who is suffering.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back