Black People : Christmas, The movie Zetgeist and LOVE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    As a Christian, since childhood there has always been an accentuation in the black community of love around this day.
    Scientifically it is not the birth day of Jesus but the day that the earth is farthest from the Sun, but Son or Sun?
    One reading the gospels realizes that the emphasis ois on love, not just the emotional and sexual love for ones significant other, or the filial love of family but the ardent love for, ones community and the welfare of those less fortunate.
    The irony is that personally the folks I loved the most at places were I worked were the aethiests, non-secular humanists and free thinkers, cause all they talked about and everything they talked about was from the standpoint of love for Hispanic and African people and a heartfelt desire to see justice and true freedom in this world.

Those that questioned my faith or ridiculed it,
    I felt neither anger or animosity to,
    becuase they were basing their statements out of love
    and indignation of the horrors that occured all over the world in the forced spread of Christianity by the sword, opression and bloodshed. and infact I would suggest to them to read aethiesit authors like John Jackson, Jordan Maxwell, Archarya S and various aethieistic philosphers,
    because of their heartfelt concern and love for humanity and mankind,

let me know they served the cause and ideology of Jesus much more so then many of my fellown Christians.

The movie Zeitgeist I apreciated and enjoyed in fact I plan to take a course in Astronomy at NYU or Hunter after watching it.

How does the sun make you feel?

Doesn't the sun fill you with joy and love,
    when you are out in it or with your family or even when you and your significant other can take a trip to the Carribbean and in privacy make love in the sun?
    Ironically when the sun is the furthest away from the planet, we rely on our internal sun

The Solar plexus for the rich resource of love astral not emotional energy,
    to transmit help heal and uplift

Zieitgeist was a movie not made from hate but from love.

They have a view of the story of Christmas, and Christianity,
    although I would not agree with but still I gain a lot from and, understand the focus is,
    understanding

I never got mad at the statements of the NOI about Christianity, back in the 60s when The Honorable Elijah Muhammed spoke and when Malcolm spoke,
    I knew it was out of love

I never get mad at my brother and Brooklyn icon Dr Phil Valentive with his lecture on Christianity,
    becuase I know he is seriously doing it form a heartfelt concern for the welfare of his community ,
    and a heartfelt love for all black people

Now Zieitgeist gets into politics as well,

and that part is about love also,

because they have enough love
    to present something to take folks out
    of the Matrix of illusion regarding
    the events and manipulations coming from Washington.

In this nation as Christopher Hedges mentions so clearly that the so called Christian right and "the Family" who have taken on the mantle of fascism

they seek to grind the poor and the downtrodden into the earth, and take food from the hungry and clothing form the naked

and there are forces in politics today that have no love at all, and are doing the same, and taking from the mouths and backs of the poor and giving it to the rich

As a Christian I have no problem with those questioning, challenging as well as criticizing my religion

more so the focus IMHO,

should be on LOVE

not on a person or personality but on,

the masses
    and the hope and prayer for
    their freedom justice and secure and peaceful and healthy livelihood
    for them and their progeny

Even Jesus said if you focus on him and not the masses then you serve no one.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014