Black Christians : Christians Respond To Victoria Osteen's Claim: 'When We Obey God..We're Doing It For Ourself'

These Christians got all worked up about the wrong things, she is sinning right in front them and teaching them to break God's laws but they got outraged about whatever foolishness she uttered. Thats why you have so many cross dressers and homosexuals and effiminate men and masculine women in the church. The women dress like men and the men dress like women why because of foolish things like that.
Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

I'm no Bible Thumper, fundamentalist, legalistic, or even Bible literalist.

I see lots of spiritual allegories and symbolism , parables, opinions of men, Greek mythology, misogyny, sexism, racism, and things I don't believe God said at all.

I do take what works for me and leave rest for others to fight over.

I'm no Bible Thumper, fundamentalist, legalistic, or even Bible literalist.

I see lots of spiritual allegories and symbolism , parables, opinions of men, Greek mythology, misogyny, sexism, racism, and things I don't believe God said at all.

I do take what works for me and leave rest for others to fight over.
In other words you don't believe in the Bible, you can't just take what works for you, that's of the devil. This is why you use the terms like Bible thumper and fundamentalist to describe people who teach and profess the Bible. Make up your mind, either you believe in the Bible or you don't.
James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Do it for your own self? Really? Oh boy. That sounds like atheist logic.

All things in faith, not for yourself, but for our Father and His Son, then for your family and friends, and lastly for yourself, to be near to the Father.

Hey Angela22, how you? Its been a minute since we've made exchanges :)

Without a doubt, God is to always to be first in our lives (To God be the Glory), otherwise it has a "humanist" take when we talk about self without giving props to God Almighty.

But the main reason I'm replying to you, there is a post I made on Joel ... Could we be right? Shallowness could be the problem with the Osteen's ...

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...rity-gospel-minister.80666/page-2#post-881938

Joel Osteen 'Too Shallow' for Man Behind Internet Hoax
Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started byClyde C Coger Jr, Apr 11, 2013

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/joel-osteen-too-shallow-for-man-behind-internet-hoax.75440/

What is your position on the words she spoke Black-king?

First of all this lady is the devil that the Bible speaks of, and she is breaking a bunch of commandments as she is spewing her non sense.
Psalm 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
She has no business talking about the Bible in the first place, she is an Edomite the wicked that the Bible speak of.
Secondly
1Corinthians 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
1Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Her head was uncovered as she was teaching, typical rebellious devil.
At last and most importantly
1Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

She has no business teaching a congregation, being co pastor, over men this is all wickedness. She needs to sit back down and with the children and keep her mouth shut,.. Worse you have many Black men sitting there like lost sheep letting a white woman teaching them their own book. smh , wake up people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back