Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: Is this a BIBLE CONTRADICTION?

John Williams

BANNED
Jul 12, 2014
Peace & Blessings to you,

My Christian Brothers & Sisters, I wanted to ask you do these two Scriptures contradict each other? The first is Mark 4:11-12 and the second is 2 Peter 3:9. Mark 4:11-12 (KJV) reads:

"(11)And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: (12)That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV) says:

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

The first Scripture says that God purposely sets it so that some people can not turn from their sins, and the second says that He wants all to come to repentance.

So my beloved Sisters & Brothers, do these two Scriptures contradict each other?

Actually, you have taken these out of context. Please refer to the O.T. for your 1st example

Actually, you have taken these out of context. Please refer to the O.T. for your 1st example

No Sir, the context here changes nothing. Mark 4:11-12 says that God desires that some people stay lost ("speaks to them only in parables") and 2 Peter 3:9 says that God wants everybody saved. It's a plain contradiction, to me.

Peace.
Bro. Williams

No Sir, the context here changes nothing. Mark 4:11-12 says that God desires that some people stay lost ("speaks to them only in parables") and 2 Peter 3:9 says that God wants everybody saved. It's a plain contradiction, to me.

Peace.
Bro. Williams

Yes it does. Because they scriptures referenced don't stand by themselves. Thus, your question is improper and wrong

Peace & Blessings to you,

My Christian Brothers & Sisters, I wanted to ask you do these two Scriptures contradict each other? The first is Mark 4:11-12 and the second is 2 Peter 3:9. Mark 4:11-12 (KJV) reads:

"(11)And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: (12)That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

2 Peter 3:9 (KJV) says:

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

The first Scripture says that God purposely sets it so that some people can not turn from their sins, and the second says that He wants all to come to repentance.

So my beloved Sisters & Brothers, do these two Scriptures contradict each other?

Im sure now after Thomas Jefferson Separated from Christianity, White Supremacist know what these scriptures mean.

Jesus Christ knew there was a bunch of fake 'White Jews' and there were going to be a bunch of fake Christians that stood in front of his face and in front of the crowd, and the poor original Jews and Israelites suppressed and tricked into shouting for Roman rule [White emperors to rule over them] and all the while they were being suppressed.

He knew White people were going to fake that they were Christians and set up this American system and then separate. He had no plans to allow these White Supremacist to be deceptive continually, but they have been inticed, now they have dropped Christianity and have become drunk in American trade... and 'blasphemed the truth', caused millions of little Black African children to become forced onto a Slave ship in the name of Christianty, then separated from Christianity when technology boomed and attempted to genocide Black people again, and have the nerve to say Reparations is not due because their economy will be negatively affected, and yes, they have fallen prey to that very scripture that you have written. But now, since they have been allowed to push false statements about christianity that is not even in the Bible, they cannot reverse and convert back to the true definition of Christianity and be forgiven.

When the truth as been blasphemed and when little children have been hurt by a government, then all who partake of this knowingly fall into that UNFORGIVE SIN. yeah, Jesus is awesome. He spoke the truth. He spoke in parables for a reason to get those White supremacist to reveal their true hatred against the original people...

There is no way that the Creator God would want a child rapist or a blasphemer of truth that would deceive people into destroying their souls to be around him, but only those with true hearts would never delieberately try to destroy someone's innocence but a devil. Oh no, those scriptures are not contradicting at all. Jesus is right on it.

... Ya know, I think it's so funny that Thomas Jefferson and Adams died on the 4th of July...

INDEPENDENCE DAY; the day the separated from Christianity [Church and State] and continued to keep their slaves...they died on that same day years later, within hours of each other...

...kind a like poetic justice...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back