Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: Do you believe the devil created African religions?

Like most things some fear what they do not know, and often believe what is told of them until they take a look themselves. At the end of the day it no longer matters in my book for no system is free from imperfections.. I now overstand that fact. Until one looks to her/himself they will Allways be lost.

I believe all religions, spiritual paths, etc., teach that theirs is the only true / real one.

While they may not teach the "devil" created the other, none have kind things to say of the other.

It's inherent to them all ... and if i'm wrong ... please enlighten me.

:heart:

Destee

I believe all religions, spiritual paths, etc., teach that theirs is the only true / real one.

While they may not teach the "devil" created the other, none have kind things to say of the other.

It's inherent to them all ... and if i'm wrong ... please enlighten me.

:heart:

Destee

Sorry Sister Destee, but I have to disagree with you.

Not all spiritual paths preach intolerance. Vodou is one that does not. There are others. Vodou doesn't speak ill towards any other belief system or spiritual path. It's adherents may but there's no concensus. One can practice Vodou and anything else they wish to practice. Many Vodouisants consider themselves Catholic. You have some who practice a form of Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, NA beliefs, and others.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back