Black Spirituality Religion : Christians are hypocrites

Goddess Auset333 said:
To Whom This May Concern:

I AM not the author of this Post and most Post I post.

Beloved ... when you post another's words, it appears as though you agree with them, unless you say otherwise.

Posting the words of others, makes it difficult to have a discussion, because your reply is as it is ... they are not my words ... so you don't have to answer for them.

Kinda like getting a rock from someone else, throwing it, and then saying ... it wasn't my rock ... as though that absolves you from any responsibility.

This doesn't make for the best of discussions, since the author isn't here to respond to any questions or concerns.

But anyway ... we've had lots of folk over the years, come here and attack Christians, post ugly things about them, when in most cases, we all have Family Members that have lived and believed these things.

To talk of Christians so negatively, we talk of our own Family ... Mothers, Fathers, GrandMothers, GrandFathers, most all those we come from. It's like the branch is now greater than the tree. We call them liars and hypocrites. That to me, can't be a good thing.

There has to be a better way, to get the message out, than continued disparaging and dividing of our own selves.

:heart:

Destee

The Naked Truth about Religion

I Agree.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Religion and Mental Illness

http://www.truthbeknown.com/mental.htm

http://www.meta-religion.com/Psychiatry/Demonic_possesion/dp_and_mental_illness.htm

http://www.globusz.com/Articles/00000002.asp

http://www.nami.org/Content/Navigat...About_Mental_Illness/About_Mental_Illness.htm

http://www.mentalhealtheducation.net/

Religion: The Etiology of Mental Illness

This book explains how the indoctrination of children with religious concepts causes mental illness.
This book shows that religion is not a primitive effort at philosophy. Religion is a highly sophisticated system of psychological seduction and behavior control.
This book explains brain chemistry and how religious belief can cause brain damage.
Religion - a Problem and Opportunity for Mental Illness

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/003340.html

http://www.truthbeknown.com/naked.htm

Exposes the deceptions of religions!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1568890060/?tag=destee0b-20

The Naked Truth - Exposing the Deceptions About the Origins of Modern Religions

“THE NAKED TRUTH” (TNT) ABOUT RELIGION

with
Derek Partridge
Jordan Maxwell
Bill Jenkins

I know no disease of the Soul but ignorance, a pernicious evil, the darkener of mans life, the disturber of his reasoning.

Michael Chandler, founder of (IRES), International
Research and Educational Society

Holy Christian! Goddess Auset333 has sparked another one! I love it.
Peace to the Destee Fam!

I wonder if Jeremiah Camara would agree with most of these statements here?
Maybe someone can invite him into the Destee fam (camara12@bellsouth.net)
he would be a very interesting Speaker on the subject.

Mother Destee is right, hypocrites are not native to Christianity alone. There are hypocrites all over the place. I think its hypocritical for a Rapper to behavior like a gangsta or thug, when he's never really lived that lifestyle. Well- I guess that's show business.

I think the nature of "show business" is also found in the Christian religion. But one might say "Christians are Hypocrites" because Christians in particular are the ones using "show business" to profess to the world that they are "saved" from sin because of the belief that Jesus is the Son of God and he died on the cross for them.

So of course such holierthanthouism will get others to start digging around to find loopholes in the Christian doctrine, and unfortunately there are millions of loopholes.

But should we attack "Christianity" or the Christian?? I think personally we should go after Christianity. Its true- the Christians are our Ancestors, some of our loving members here at Destee, our family members etc.

I think if we can have a real heart to heart with our Christian family soon they will come to understand why they worship the Jesus image in the first place...because this is the original image behind our Ancestor's spirituality and religion, Osirus is practically coded into our DNA. Dr. Ray Hagin has managed to break that down for us very well. We can't say it can't be done.

The problem is, Christianity...or as some of my conscious people love to call it "Christ-insanity" is not conducive to Ma'at. It in fact causes hypocritical thinking and not critical thinking. Think about that. Why are Christians so afraid of critical thought? Sometimes when you start "breaking something down" they get nervous and afraid...why? Because then the pie in the sky fantasy starts to melt away and reality peeks it's ugly head.

I mean, there are people out there with their faces twisted up because of what's on zeitgeistmovie.com...I mean these are things we've known and studied for years, but get a white voice behind it and Black folks start listening. You know, that's what we should do- just hired some White voiceover people to get the message across.

Another thing...80% of the country is not Christian. 80% of this country claims to be believers in Jesus Christ, to which this is documented as Christianity. Well, Muslims do in fact believe in Jesus Christ- that does not make them Christians. Many people who have no religion at all, do believe in Jesus Christ- but they are not part of the Christian religion. Besides that we all know people claim to be Christian anyway, in African they do it so they can get help from Missionaries. I mean what is really a Christian? Someone who believes in Christ,that he died on the Cross for their sins.... or someone who follows the doctrines laid out by it's forefathers?

It's easy to claim Christianity. Oh- yeah, I believe in Jesus and Christ. Bamm. You're a Christian. I wish millionaires could be made that way. Oh- I believe in have 10 million in the bank. Bamm.

Belief without action is dead. SO if we could really say Christians are Hypocrites...because a Christ-ian, is a follower of Christ. Whatever it is you belief Christ to be, that is what you would be following. Now are Christians really living up to that? And don't pull that Steve Harvey mess about "Christ is still working on me" - but you want to go to Heaven don' you? Maybe God is still working on your transfer papers.

Psychology is what makes the Slave, religion is what keeps them there.

But guess what...I'm a hypocrite too...not only my Christian Brothas and Sistahs are! That's why I spend more time pointing fingers at myself.
But if I were a Christian, I could conveniently excuse myself from my own responsiblities and say- well you know Jesus already died for every bad thing I've done and I'm about to do...now give me your wallet.

Check out: The Last Sin Eater- directed by Michael Landon Jr. Its a Christian movie, but it does expose a grim reality behind Christianity, that Jesus Christ is in fact a Sin Eater concept...hence the bread and wine.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Beloved Mighty warrior King god Unique Creative Critical :thinking: MetaSaicence.

You are always a breath of fresh air for the Choke mind-ed.

I agree with all you shared.

When we are comfortable, complacent, have no complaints in a critical and critical times, we are headed for disasters.

We must(Action) word collectively, constantly, consistently be judging/critiquing/discerning our physical and conscious environment.

MetaSaience writes: Psychology is what makes the Slave, religion is what keeps them there.

I mean, there are people out there with their faces twisted up because of what's on zeitgeistmovie.com...I mean these are things we've known and studied for years, but get a white voice behind it and Black folks start listening. You know, that's what we should do- just hired some White voiceover people to get the message across.

Sin Eater concept..

MS: I think if we can have a real heart to heart with our Christian family soon they will come to understand why they worship the Jesus image in the first place.

Beloved Meta Saience, do you subscribe to this? Not a heart to heart talk , but a mind to mind talk, because the heart is just a vital and essential organ in our body that which helps us stay alive. Everything we do starts with the Thought mind, that can affect the rest of our body.

I need to know your thoughts on that Beloved MetaSaience, and thank you in advance.

I have spoken with my family members, associates, and just asking them a question seems to stress them out. It appears that their Psyche is so full of that which has poison their mind-set, they can not handle not one question they are asked.

They will say. What's with the questions or all the questions?

Truth and Reality can stress the mind-set that has been filled with any poison. If we are not careful, and I have seen this many times, they will physically want to fight us. WORDS are used in WAR. WAR of WORDS. They will counter attack us by wiggling a tongue from a mouth-mind that is still in captivity/slavery. Where is the Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance in that the attributes of the Divine God in them?

We are living in times when we need to be asking ALL the right questions, and all of us who know the answers need to stand ready to feed them that needs the answers, and you do that Divinely well MS, as other like minds.

We must deal with the Mind, the mind, the mind, and the heart will align itself up with what the mind feeds it. Mind-Body-Soul.

Truth and reality can be seen as Ugly to the mind-set that does not know truth and reality.

When we are unaware of Truth a lie will appear as Truth (Osiris)
I am still learning:baby: and when say we are still learning, we are open mind-ed Infinitely conscious/subconsciously traveling.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back