Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity vs. Islam, which one do I choose?

Radical Faith said:
Be in prayer and if you want my biased opinion please ask me and I will give it. You can't straddle the fence.

Peace

Radical Faith

Thank you! I know that I cannot straddle the fence and I pray everyday. I respect the Islamic religion, no doubt. My only problem is that I do believe that Jesus is the son of God. I really dont believe in the trinity because I dont understand it. I am researching the Islamic religion right now. I know everything about Christianity because that's how I was raised and it's all I know. Many people think it is the slave master's religion but who is my slave master? We are no longer in these day and people need t realized that we should be fighting for what is going on today and not in the past. But thank you for your prayers. Please pray for me as I pray for you.

Peace

I'll be praying

Cypherawaken said:
Thank you! I know that I cannot straddle the fence and I pray everyday. I respect the Islamic religion, no doubt. My only problem is that I do believe that Jesus is the son of God. I really dont believe in the trinity because I dont understand it. I am researching the Islamic religion right now. I know everything about Christianity because that's how I was raised and it's all I know. Many people think it is the slave master's religion but who is my slave master? We are no longer in these day and people need t realized that we should be fighting for what is going on today and not in the past. But thank you for your prayers. Please pray for me as I pray for you.

Peace

The Triune God is a difficult concept to understand. There are many in this forum that will attempt to debunk this belief. I have written a thread explaining it. Here is what I posted.

The Triunity of God. Scientically it can be proven that one substance or essence can have multiple distinct facets or forms and remain the same. My example is H2O commonly known as water. The substance H2O can have three distinct facets. H2O can solid in the form of ice. The practical use for this is too lower the temperature of something or to slow the activity of something. Another facet of H2O is liquid. The practical uses of H2O in liquid form can go from being the force that powers and dam to the medium for making koolaid and everything in between. The last facet of H2O is gas. The practical uses range from ironing clothes to a precision cutting tool. Nevertheless H2O still remains H2O in essence though it may have many properties and purposes. H20 can also exhibit these facets simultaneously. How is that? H2O in outerspace H2O can boil from it's liquid state into gas due to the lack of pressurized atmosphere and H2O while in it's gas state it can freeze into ice crystals due the the lack of ambient heat. This process is almost instantaneous. So how does this the Bible explain this? Here are some examples:
Genesis: 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matthew 28:19

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

1 Peter 1:2

2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by his blood:
Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

In these scriptures we see the triunity of God. Even in the begin God displayed multiple aspects of himself. Every man has three parts to himself. Man has a Soul which is the breath of God. The Soul is most the most Godly part of man. Every man has a spirit which is who you really are. The spirit is the thinking and acting part part of man. Every man has a body which houses the Soul and the spirit. Jesus represents the body of God. This is why the Phophet Isaiah called the coming messiah Emmanuel mean God with Us or Among Us. Jesus or Yashua or Jehoshua or Joshua means God or Jevohah is salvation. In your study of Islam I would suggest starting in the Bible at Genesis 16. Study the concordances pertaining to that charter. Also you've mentioned you know everything about Christianity, this is a great mistake. There is always something else to learn. A better thing say is, besides growing up as a Christian why do I practice Christianity. Did you know Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians? Many Non-Christian believe they are. Heck many Christians believe they are as well. There will be some that will respond to this thread in defense of their faith and I will be seen as one who is trying to corrupt your mind. That's okay because is what I'm supposed to do when I see a brother in Christ wavering in his faith. I'll leave you with some questions and a scripture. First question can we revisit yesterday? Second what race or skin color is a spirit? Third what race or skin color is God? Here is the scripture.

1 Corithians 2:12-14

12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. 14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Peace my brother

Radical Faith

Trinity Is Fake Giveing To The Christian By Catholic

There Is No Way To Have A Trinity Without First Separating Each Of The Three Things Indivdually To Declare Then A Trinity . By That I Mean , You Have To First Establish That There Is A Father One Thing And A Son Another Thing And A Holy Ghost The Thrid Thing , In order For These Things To Totally Mix And Become One Thing . They Would Have To Start Off Equal In Rank , Quantity . Space , Density , Authority , Or Existence . In Admitting That The Son Came From The Father , Time Make The Difference , The Father Would Have To Had Been First , Before The Son . This Would Make Them Unequal And Incapable Of Becoming A Balanced Triad . No It Did Not Mean That When It Said God The Father ,,, God The Son , And God The Holy Ghost = One God .. Because Three Cannot Go Into One .

We've been over this

IssaEl21 said:
There Is No Way To Have A Trinity Without First Separating Each Of The Three Things Indivdually To Declare Then A Trinity . By That I Mean , You Have To First Establish That There Is A Father One Thing And A Son Another Thing And A Holy Ghost The Thrid Thing , In order For These Things To Totally Mix And Become One Thing . They Would Have To Start Off Equal In Rank , Quantity . Space , Density , Authority , Or Existence . In Admitting That The Son Came From The Father , Time Make The Difference , The Father Would Have To Had Been First , Before The Son . This Would Make Them Unequal And Incapable Of Becoming A Balanced Triad . No It Did Not Mean That When It Said God The Father ,,, God The Son , And God The Holy Ghost = One God .. Because Three Cannot Go Into One .

I agree, under normal conditions the Trinity would not be possible and I also don't give much creedance to the Catholic Church either but we are not talking about normal circumstances. We're talking about the supernature or spiritual realm something we can not conceive with our natural mind. I've explained before God operates in a higher realm than we do and is not subject to the same physical laws that we are. As I've also explained the physical realm has a beginning and an end. Everything in the physical realm is dying and will pass away. This is why it is important to grow your spirit. The spiritual realm is eternal. I believe what is said about the Holy Trinity and what is meant are two different things. I believe we don't have the proper terminology for what is happening with the Holy Trinity. It's one of those things that logically make no sense. Many preachers say Jesus sits at the right hand of God. This further confuses the Trinity concept. So it is best to say the Trinity exists in a realm we don't have complete understanding of yet. Brother you have your belief and I have mine and we could argue all day not make heads or tails of this. State your evidence and let the brother decide for himself.

Peace

Radical Faith

Come Don't Mess With Their Head Ok

Radical Faith said:
I agree, under normal conditions the Trinity would be possible and I also don't give much creedance to the Catholic Church either but we are not talking about normal circumstances. We're talking about the supernature or spiritual realm something we can not conceive with our natural mind. I've explained before God operates in a higher realm than we do and is not subject to the same physical laws that we are. As I've also explained the physical realm has a beginning and an end. Everything in the physical realm is dying and will pass away. This is why it is important to grow your spirit. The spiritual realm is eternal. I believe what is said about the Holy Trinity and what is meant are two different things. I believe we don't have the proper terminology for what is happening with the Holy Trinity. It's one of those things that logically make no sense. Many preachers say Jesus sits at the right hand of God. This further confuses the Trinity concept. So it is best to say the Trinity exists in a realm we don't have complete understanding of yet. Brother you have your belief and I have mine and we could argue all day not make heads or tails of this. State your evidence and let the brother decide for himself.

Peace

Radical Faith

First OverStand SomeThing Ok You Never Hear Be Say I Believe This To Be That Or This . I Show What It Is According To The Scriptures , And Leave It Up To Other's , If One Have To Believe According To Religion Then He Or She Doesn't Know , It No Geting Around It Ether You Know Or You Don't ;
Food For Thought Ok ( If Yashua / Jesus Is The Way To His Father = God ....
And You Called Yashua / Jesus , God , Then My Question Is Where Is Yashua / Jesus Takeing You ????) . It Nothing Hard To OverStand . One Thing God Cannnot Do And The Become Less Them Himself And Still Be God . Religion Doesn't Allow One To Think For Themself . First The Teaching Was Yashua Was The Son Of Yahuwa Then The Minster Etc. Trun Yashua Into God Himself Replaceing The Son Yashua , With Yahuwa ... This Is Tricknowledge = Playing With People Mind And Their Soul .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back