Egypt : Christianity is a Egyptian Myth - Horus, Isis, Mary, Jesus, God, Osiris

ANCIENT EGYPT and The Bible

This blog bases the statements about Jesus based upon, as it stated, VISUALIZATION!!!. . . which includes many drawings/paintings done by WHITE PEOPLE who did a demo of ancient blacks. You base your discount of Jesus based upon white ARTIST[!?] eventhough the Bible attributes Jesus and Christianity as well from ANCIENT EGYPT!!!

I dont think that the person posting this was saying "here dont believe in jesus because of these pictures", thats assuming he is trying to convince someone with the mind of a child to believe something. I think that the point of this post was to open our minds to the things that are being pushed onto christians as the truth which arent, simply a show of the similarities between christianity and a set of religious beliefs that go back to the beginning of time.

ANCIENT EGYPT and The Bible

This blog bases the statements about Jesus based upon, as it stated, VISUALIZATION!!!. . . which includes many drawings/paintings done by WHITE PEOPLE who did a demo of ancient blacks. You base your discount of Jesus based upon white ARTIST[!?] eventhough the Bible attributes Jesus and Christianity as well from ANCIENT EGYPT!!!

I dont think that the person posting this was saying "here dont believe in jesus because of these pictures", thats assuming he is trying to convince someone with the mind of a child to believe something. I think that the point of this post was to open our minds to the things that are being pushed onto christians as the truth which arent, simply a show of the similarities between christianity and a set of religious beliefs that go back to the beginning of time.

No. He uses these pictures as a basis as a too totally disbelieve JESUS.

There are no similarities between Jesus versus Horus to be made concerning birth origin or any other kind of origin if it is not offered.

The origin of Jesus being born from Mary has a fixed date but, I haven't seen any documents fixing a birthdate to Horus.

Also, Horus applies to white but, Jesus is Hamitic-typed and this is what is denied.

No. He uses these pictures as a basis as a too totally disbelieve JESUS.

There are no similarities between Jesus versus Horus to be made concerning birth origin or any other kind of origin if it is not offered.

The origin of Jesus being born from Mary has a fixed date but, I haven't seen any documents fixing a birthdate to Horus.

Also, Horus applies to white but, Jesus is Hamitic-typed and this is what is denied.

'Also, Horus applies to white but...'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister I have studied African History for 24 yrs and never heard this before
can you please post your info for this?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back