Brother AACOOLDRE : Christianity: Frankenstein & Dracula

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 28, 2013.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    CHRISTIANITY: THE REAL FRANKENSTEIN & DRACULA
    By Andre Austin
    For Halloween I previously thought that the best novel to read was Bram stoker’s Dracula or Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein. No more I think, I believe it’s the New Testament itself. The body of Christianity is Matthew, mark, Luke and John. The 5th Gospel is War of the Jews its DNA ancestor with all its mutations, satires, parody’s so forth. Christinity is a hybrid virus injected into the minds to make a fake history and religion for control of people.
    1.We read about the dead Saints rising out of their graves at the crucifixion (Mt 27:52). This reminds me of Michael Jackson’s Thriller with the Zombies walking and dancing in the streets.
    2. We got Lazarus being made into a Supper with the good part of his penis being eaten just like the fish ate Osiris’s (El-Azar or Ausar/Lazarus) see John 12:2-3. Lazarus’s Hot (sun) dog (God) is put on the table and eaten passing the phallic spirit from one king to another. Please combine John 12:2-3 & Luke 10:40-42 with War of the Jews 6 3, 209-212 for all the wise egg heads to get the yoke/joke.
    3. We got vampirism of drinking human blood and cannibalism (Rev 17:16 & The Great Supper=Rev 19:17-18). Jesus only time referring to himself as living water to a Samaritan woman at their sacred mountain at Gerizzim (John 4:7-21) was an analogy to War of the Jews 3:VI 307-313 where Jewish rebels died of thirst at MT Gerizzim was a black joke. So was Jesus claim on being Living bread was famine/cannibalism brought on by the war which is the foundation the Euracrist or transbutation which I will add an appendix.
    4. Cut up little children and adults to be made Eunuchs to serve kings and Emperors (Matthew 19:11-15 & Matthew 18: 1-9). Flesh and blood couldn’t get to heaven so we are talking about Eunuchs serving earthly kings.
    Christianity body was created from different limbs and legs of pagan flesh and its head using 10% of its brain was a parody of Titus military campaign.
    The Maccabees were inserted into Christianity and were extracted from Judaism at the same time. An old grey Maccabee (Mathias) would not save himself by eating what they told him. Now we have Jesus telling souls they will be saved by eating his blood and body like the Catholic Transubsatiation doctrine which is Frankensten’s super freak body. By the way Prometheus was Frankensten’s father of lightning activating his heart and brain. Jesus comes like Noah on top of a hill or housetop and serves as a Prometheus figure too.
    Please read the three following articles to reference my claims in part:
    Maccabees remembered in the NT?
    By Andre Austin
    William R Farmer who wrote Maccabees, Zealots and Josephus (1956) p. 126 states: “With the possible exception of Hebrews 11: 33-38 the New Testament does not refer to the Maccabees in any way”. That’s only not mentioning their name directly but by innuendo indirectly as we shall see.
    Hebrews 11 confirms all the abuse that was going on in 4 book of Maccabees:
    “Who shut the mouths of lions, quenched the fury of flames, and escaped the edge of the sword: whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies. Women received back their dead, raised to life again. Others were tortured and refused to be released, so that they might gain a better resurrection. Some faced jeers and flogging, while still others were chained and put in prison, They were stoned; they were sawed in two; they were put to death by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goat skins, destitute …they wandered in deserts and mountains and in caves and holes in the ground. These were all commended for their faith”.
    1st Book of Maccabees chapter 2
    2:13 To what end therefore shall we live any longer?
    2:14 Then Mattathias and his sons rent their clothes, and put on
    sackcloth, (Biblical times rough cloth of goats hair) and mourned very sore. (A precise match with Hebrews 11:35-38

I would concur with farmer that this is a reference to the Maccabees who fought the Greek in Romans from 167BC to 70AD. In the 1st book of Maccabees it states that after the leaders fought the Greeks/Romans they put on sheepskins and goatskins and put their faces in the ground. A Powell Davies writes: “We should note at this point that it was in the period following the Maccabean wars that the Qumran community was founded” which was in the desert, mountains and caves (The Meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls p.56)
    Paul in Hebrews commends them for their faith but reverses everything they fought and suffered for. With the exception of a change by 1 degree John the Baptist came from the desert and wore camel’s hair around his waist (Matthew 3:1-4). We should also note that Farmer states that there was no fundamental change of the Jewish nationalism to the Torah from fighting the Greeks in 167 BC to fighting the Romans 66-70AD. They were doing and saying the same kind of things relative to the Torah (see p. 82).
    With that said it clear that the NT was an odd freaky creation designed to pacify Jews and have them give up their zeal for the law and righteous conduct according to their standards. Every popularly known Jewish hero name was turned into a villain in the NT. To understand the NT it’s necessary to understand the Maccabee wars with the Gentiles. This will also allow you to see all the frauds, parodies and lampoons going on in an anti-Semitic fashion against the Jews.
    Notes:
    “Qumran represents the archive of a pro-Maccabean nationalist priesthood one in sympathy with the aims of Judas, John Hyrcarus etal” Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered p.122 By Robert Eisenman
    At the Qumran caves we are finding interesting poems and hyms hidden away from scholars until Nov 1991. We have “a poem praising alexander Jannaeus” and a hymn for Jonathan (Who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls? By Norman Golb p. 264-268. These two men above fought foreign powers. The Qumraan society was a fortress not a monk site with a factory to make weapons. Qumran was basically a library collection of scrolls representing several religious sects. The Essence didn’t believe in resurrection so that cancels them out from being Pauline Christians.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED AT THE NILE/NOAH’s FLOOD
    By Andre Austin
    Was the Nile Flood the inspiration of Noah’s flood? Well both had the same height of 15 cubits and 8 souls were born or 8 save to repopulate the earth. Yesterday I was re-reading Diodorus lived between 90-21BC before the gospels were written. His narrative on Egypt and bumped into some more serious clues. Before I quote him I will give a passage in the bible taken from Greeks myths derived from Egyptian myths:
    Luke 17:26-37
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
    31 In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. 33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”[a]
    37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”
    So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”
    7. Luke 17 relates Noah’s flood to an Eagle. Diodorus Book 1:19 reports “While Osiris and his army were thus employed, the Nile, they say at the time of the rising of Sirius (summer solstice, Sun at greatest height, birthday of Horus), which is the season when the river is usually at flood, breaking out its banks inundated a large section of Egypt and covered especially that part where Prometheus was governor; and since practically everything in this district was destroyed, Prometheus was so grieved that he was on point of quiting life willfully. Because its waters sweeps down so swiftly and with such violence the river was given the name Aetus (Eagle)... Consequently certain of the Greek poets worked the incident into a myth, to the effect that Heracles had killed the Eagle which was devoring the Liver of Prometheus”. This is yet again more links of the Nile flood with Noah’s flood.
    Now we know what Jesus was talking about Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. A crystal clear reference to Prometheus who wanted to quit his life. Prometheus was original from Egypt but migrated to Europe.
    Diodorus 1:36 also reports “The masses of the people , being relieved of their labours during the entire time of the inundation, turn to recreation, feasting and enjoying every devise of pleasure”. This fits well with Luke 17: “They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
    Further more in the Egyptian book of the dead it states: “With the Nile-flood, making festival in all the towns with meats and food”(Chap XV p.135 of Budge’s translation.
    We know that the masons celebrate this day as St John’s day (summer solstice by placing fire on top of a mountain/pyramid/housetop. This is when Nile floods its black soil on the banks making piles of mud resembling mountains. Ptah then puts the sun on top of the mountain.
    Notes:
    Somebody hacked into my computer and cut out Diodorus 1:36. This has been going on.
    Ptah found a tree on a mountain been struck by lightning/fire and forest was ablaze (Diodorus 1:13).
    Prometheus makes men from clay just like Ptah does.

FRANKENSTEIN: Based on an Egyptian God?
    By Andre Austin
    (Note: This essay must be read alongside with the essay: The Eagle has landed)
    In 1818 Mary Shelley wrote one of the most famous monster novels Frankenstein; which was second only to Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1897). It was unheard of at the time for a lady to write on such a topic. Shelly was a maverick of her day and broke a glass ceiling of expectations of women of her time.
    Very few people know that her book has two titles. The full title of her book is Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus. The latter part isn’t a subtitle but an alternative title. That was the style back in the day to give a book two titles. According to David Icke Mary Shelley was a member of an unnamed secret society. See “The Biggest Secret” p.7
    Prometheus was a Greek God who discovered or stole fire from heaven and gave it to mankind. Fire was symbolic of knowledge. The key to the Frankenstein book is knowing that Victor Frankenstein is the Prometheus figure that gives life to the monster by the fire of lightning converted into electricity. In modern times it would be the electricity of a heart defibulator shocking a human’s system back to life.
    Around 460BC a Greek Historian by the name of Herodotus visited Egypt. He wrote “The names of nearly all the Gods came to Greece from Egypt. ..for the names of all the Gods have been known in Egypt from the beginning of time, with the exception of Poseidon (Symbolic of Earthquates and Horse in Homer’s Odyssey/Iliad) and Dioscuri, Hera, Hestia, Themis , the Graces and the Nereids”-Book 2:50. I’m focusing on Prometheus which was not included in the above quote from Herodotus. We may draw an inference indirectly that Prometheus is based on an Egyptian god. But which one or ones? Egypt has several hundred Gods?
    Another Greek historian Diodorus, in book 1 of his Library of History reports to us that Prometheus migrated from Egypt to Europe. So now we are getting warm. And I pun on warm/hot. The most likely candidates are Ptah, the discover of Fire, and Thoth who is the caretaker of math, science. As a matter of fact E.A. Wallis Budge reports from his book: The Gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p.516 that “Thoth was in reality only a personification of the intelligence of Ptah”.
    In Egyptian mythology we have the Memphite Theology written on the Shabaka stone reporting:
    “There took shape in the heart, there took shape on the tongue the form of Atum (Light). For the very great one is Ptah, who gave life to all the gods and their kas (sprit) through his heart and through this tongue, in which horus had taken shape as ptah, in which Thoth had taken shape as Ptah”.
    According to George G.M. James’s book Stolen legacy: ‘It must be noted that while the sun God Atum sits upon Ptah the primeval hill…four pairs of males and female gods appear called the Ogdoad or unity of Eight-Gods” p. 140. This is the original story of Noah and the eight souls who survive the flood in a boat.
    When Frankenstein is created he is on top of a hill and fire comes down on top of the hill. This was one of the jobs of Ptah to put light, fire on top of the hill in conjunction with his creation. Is this a coincidence or is Mary shelly following the same sequence found in mythology.
    The reader must also read my essay The Eagle has landed. Not only will you get the connection and link up the dots with Ptah and Prometheus but learn about Noah’s flood as the Nile Flood and how Prometheus/Ptah play their roles.
    Notes;
    “The Eagle is (symbolic) of Japheth”- The Christ Conspiracy By Acharya S p. 268
    Japheth is one of the sons of Noah and the Eagle plays prominent role with Prometheus
    “Turning to the Egyptian sphere, though, again we have a connection. The name Japheth in old Hebrew consists of three consonants, J-Ph-TH. The Ph and TH sounds are linguistically equivalent to a p and t, so we can write the name a J-Pt, In Hebrew, when combining the name of the god with another word, one would use a J for God’s name. Part of the name contains the same letters used for the Memphite Creator deity Ptah, so Japheth would be the same.”-101 Myths of the Bible By Gary Greenberg p.75
    Ptah found a tree on a mountain been struck by lightning/fire and forest was ablaze (Diodorus 1:13
    THE REAL SON OF MARY
    By Andre Austin
    The real Son of Mary can be found in the book War of The Jews (Book 6 chapter 3 verse 4 201-219-66AD-73AD) written by Flavius Josephus Bar Matthias. It also reveals the real origins of the Eucharist (Transubstaniation Catholic doctrtine) as a cruel joke played on the Jews to pretend in ritual to eat human flesh as cannibalism when it was against their dietary laws. In each part I quote from Josephus I will leave a letter from the alphabet to compare it to the NT I will put in context in the footnotes. Within this short passage Josephus has used a number of concepts and names that are parallel to those associated with the New Testament’s symbolic Passover Lamb. There are a Mother named Mary; the fact that this Mary was pierced through the heart like the NT Mary. It is unlikely that there is another passage in all of literature that contains these parallels. I believe this information was known to the Koranic writers who knew of another Jesus like figure who was crucified in place of the real Roman Jesus (Titus) who was taken up in a cloud to heaven with the help of an Eagle. Titus would superimpose himself as Eleazar (Lazarus) and prune all lineage and ancestry of Jews who produced militant rebels and make himself the Olive branch to tame Jews and let them to follow him (Romans 11:17-24).

“4. There was a certain woman that dwelt beyond Jordan, her name was Mary; her father was Eleazar (Lazarus), of the village Bethezob, which signifies the House of Hyssop (A. John 19:29) She was eminent for her family and her wealth, and had fled away to Jerusalem with the rest of the multitude, and was with them besieged therein at this time. The other effects of this woman had been already seized upon, such I mean as she had brought with her out of Perea, and removed to the city. What she had treasured up besides, as also what food she had contrived to save, had been also carried off by the rapacious guards, who came every day running into her house for that purpose. This put the poor woman into a very great passion, and by the frequent reproaches and imprecations she east at these rapacious villains, she had provoked them to anger against her; but none of them, either out of the indignation she had raised against herself, or out of commiseration of her case, would take away her life; and if she found any food, she perceived her labors were for others, and not for herself; and it was now become impossible for her any way to find any more food, while the famine pierced through her very bowels and marrow (B. Luke 2:34-35), when also her passion was fired to a degree beyond the famine itself; nor did she consult with any thing but with her passion and the necessity she was in. She then attempted a most unnatural thing; and snatching up her son, who was a child sucking at her breast, (C. Matthew 24:19)she said, "O thou miserable infant! for whom shall I preserve thee in this war, this famine, and this sedition? As to the war with the Romans, if they preserve our lives, we must be slaves. This famine also will destroy us, even before that slavery comes upon us. Yet are these seditious rogues more terrible than both the other. Come on; be thou my food, and be thou a fury to these seditious varlets, and a by-word to the world, which is all that is now wanting to complete the calamities of us Jews." As soon as she had said this, she slew her son, and then roasted him, and eat the one half of him, and kept the other half by her concealed. Upon this the seditious came in presently, and smelling the horrid scent of this food, they threatened her that they would cut her throat immediately if she did not show them what food she had gotten ready. She replied that she had saved a very fine portion of it for them (D. Luke 10:40-42/John 12:2-3), and withal uncovered what was left of her son. Hereupon they were seized with a horror and amazement of mind, and stood astonished at the sight, when she said to them, "This is mine own son, and what hath been done was mine own doing! Come, eat of this food; for I have eaten of it myself! Do not you pretend to be either more tender than a woman, or more compassionate than a mother; but if you be so scrupulous, and do abominate this my sacrifice, as I have eaten the one half, let the rest be reserved for me also." After which those men went out trembling, being never so much a frighten at any thing as they were at this, and with some difficulty they left the rest of that meat to the mother. Upon which the whole city was full of this horrid action immediately; and while every body laid this miserable case before their own eyes, they trembled, as if this unheard of action had been done by themselves. So those that were thus distressed by the famine were very desirous to die, and those already dead were esteemed happy, because they had not lived long enough either to hear or to see such miseries.
    5. This sad instance was quickly told to the Romans, some of whom could not believe it, and others pitied the distress which the Jews were under; but there were many of them who were hereby induced to a more bitter hatred than ordinary against our nation. But for Caesar, he excused himself before God as to this matter, and said that he had proposed peace and liberty to the Jews, as well as an oblivion of all their former insolent practices; but that they, instead of concord, had chosen sedition; instead of peace, war; and before satiety and abundance, a famine. That they had begun with their own hands to burn down that temple which we have preserved hitherto; and that therefore they deserved to eat such food as this was. That, however, this horrid action of eating an own child ought to be covered with the overthrow of their very country itself (E. Luke 2:33-36), and men ought not to leave such a city upon the habitable earth to be seen by the sun, wherein mothers are thus fed, although such food be fitter for the fathers than for the mothers to eat of, since it is they that continue still in a state of war against us, after they have undergone such miseries as these. And at the same time that he said this, he reflected on the desperate condition these men must be in; nor could he expect that such men could be recovered to sobriety of mind, after they had endured those very sufferings, for the avoiding whereof it only was probable they might have repented”. –War of the Jews Book 6

Because the two stories match with such precision they are really talking about the same thing and they are not separated by 40 years. They were both written by the same person or group.

Notes from the NT: In Hebrew Eleazar name is Larazurus
    1. John 19:29 hyssop plant brush put on Jesus mouth before he died. Hyssop is a Passover brush first used to paint houses red for God to Passover to kill firstborn of Egyptian houses.
    2. Luke 2:34-35 but Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart… yea a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also”.
    3. Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck”.
    4. Luke 10:40-42; John 12:2-3 “Mary hath chosen the good part”. “There they made him (Lazarus) a supper”.
    5. Luke 2:33-36 “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel”