Chief Elder Osiris : Christianity Collide With Islam, Pope Benedict XVI's Versus Mohammad

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Christianity Collide With Islam, Pope Benedict XVI's Versus Mohammad

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know beloved, in order to be able to assess the agitation that is going on between Christianity and Islam, caused by a quoted statement by the head vicar of the kingdom of Religion, Christianity in particular, you have to not be a party to either crime and I speak from the position of a Black Afrikan, and by being a member of a Nation that have been victimized by the crime each of those religions have perpetrated against us, therefore such a fact put me squarely in the center circle of Truth and Reality when I refer to those two religions as criminals and I do so based on how they have and still do behave toward the Black Afrikan Divided Nation, a division caused by the action that stem from the activity of those two religions that are now at disagreement and displeasure with each other, because of what Christianity ( Pope ) has quoted a Christian Byzantine Emperor as saying about the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad and his religion.

Now I hold no emotional baggage for neither of those religions, so what I am about to say concerning the Pope's act of instigation, is from a practical reasonable and logical perspective and I do accuse the Pope of instigating this fracas between the two pillars of religion, based on the fact that he is not some johnny come lately of having knowledge of how compassionate most, if not all Muslims are, about their created prophet Muhammad and I am speaking from a position of understanding and not with a hidden and personal motive to insult neither of these two religion, but their action speak for themselves when it come to how they behave toward the so call Black Afrikan, even though we Black Folks seem to be none allergist to the venom of these two religions, as we die a slow death from taking a dose of their religious venom.

Now, it is my concluded Thoughts that what pope Benedict did by quoting the Byzantine Empire concerning the Prophet Muhammad was no accident, he had to know the level of furor he would cause within the Muslim world by making such a statement,even though it was a quote, it had reference and meaning to what he was conveying to his Christian audience.

Here we have two Giants of religion, both vying for the conquest of the Minds of the World, with both having a vision as being the World accepted Religion, so it become obvious that the competition is fierce among them, yet while there really is no them, because both religions was created for the purpose to do what it has done to the World, as they both are controlled by what is referred to as the Illuminati, the Fraternity of Lucifer, bearer of the False Light in the name of Truth.

Now I am not suppose to be revealing this Truth to you, even though I know that we are not equipped Mentally to receive such Divine Truth and I speak to the Black World and about the Black world, based upon my knowledge of how captured we are by these two dominant religions that is preparing to go to war not among themselves but with us Black Folks and the people of the world in general, all because the Black World has been transformed into becoming a Human Being and under such a spell, we are no threat to neither Religions, just a willing victim of those religions.

I urge the Black world to wake up, haven't we been sleep long enough, so long until we are unable to read the signs of the Time and the attitude and behavior of the Human Being, and the reason we black folks are unable to really See what is happening right before our eyes, because we now have willingly become a party to the very crime that have our Divine Mind paralyzed.

This weapon call religion have Black folks so traumatized to the extent we are unable to ask the most pragmatic question of all question, which is, when it come to religion, what happen to the Theology of the Black World, the Theology that was without the influence of the institution call religion, an institution because of our ignorance, we just willy Nilly assign such profane acts of belief to our First Way divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, Those people we Black folks do not have a clue of whom I speak of, as we make the claim from behind the curtain of ignorance, that religion is a creation of our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, not realizing, to make such a claim is showing disrespect to our Ancient First way Ancestors and is a display of our ignorance of them and their Wisdom.

Religion is a sign of barbarism, ignorance, and make believe about God, Universe, and Self..

Therefore, the Billion dollar question is, what is the reason Pope Benedict decided to create this harness nest between these two main religions ?

How long willthe believers in Islam demonstrate their dissatisfaction toward Your Eminence the Pope of Christendom.

I have my Thoughts but I will not share them with you at this Time.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >