Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity Before Christ

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
The book by John G. Jackson is excellent and this video matches that work, as well!

What impresses me most in my 237 page copy are the reference(s) to:

Gerald Massey
  • Ancient Egypt: The Light Of The World (2 volumes)
  • The Historical Jesus the Mythical Christ
  • Lectures
  • The Natural Genesis (2 volumes)
GRS Mead
  • Did Jesus Live?
Sr. Frazer
  • Attis, Adonis, Osirus
Count Volney
  • The Ruins of Empires
Kersey Graves
  • The World's 16 Crucified Saviors

...all heavy duty!

Last edited:
The book by John G. Jackson is excellent and this video is excellent, too!

Kersey Graves
  • The World's 16 Crucified Saviors
...all heavy duty!
Case made on behalf of the above:

Is Kersey Graves guilty of fabrication in his seminal work The World's 16 Crucified Saviors?

In my own book Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled, I spill a
significant amount of ink showing that Kersey Graves has been much maligned
without foundation (to be redundant), as I demonstrated repeatedly where Graves got
his information. Many of Graves's most disputed contentions can be found in the
works of Godfrey Higgins, Edward Moor and Sir William Jones. Without repeating the
findings I published in Suns of God and in the 9-page "Foreword" I wrote for the AUP
edition of The World's 16 Crucified Saviors, I will say that I feel I effectively dispelled
the erroneous, untoward and libelous notion that Kersey Graves fabricated any of these
most germane assertions. I can now add yet another unfounded aspersion to the list.
As I have written before, the one thing that would have spared Graves all the grief
would have been more careful citation. After an intensive multi-year study of this
particular matter and of comparative religion in general, it is my educated guess that
much of this information had already been published and that it was well known
enough among the elite, who were reading the same books, such that Graves may have
thought it unnecessary to cite his sources more judiciously. Also, Graves promised
another volume but died without completing it, to my knowledge. Naturally, I would
love to see any unfinished works Graves may have left.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/beddru.html

Last edited:
There are three levels of truth:

first it is ridiculed
secondly it is violently opposed
and then thirdly it is accepted as being self evident​

Eye write this quote by Arthur Schopenhauer because its meaning is clear. Here it is 2014 and the world is still deadbolt locked between the first and second levels of truth as it relates the mythical character known as JC. This "made up creature" known as Jesus, the Christ (eg. a title rather than a name) is most definitely fictional ---as more recently detailed by Walter Williams' work: "The Historical Origin of Christianity" and Lloyd Graham book entitled "Deceptions And Myths Of The Bible".

Eye enjoyed reading the link you provided, Raptor, by Acharya S/D.M. Murdock. The criticism around the work: "The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors" by Kersey Graves clarifies "the how" in the first two levels in the process of digesting truth. And in essence, a truth can be criticized day and night; yet until concrete facts and evidence are brought forth that disprove that truth all arguments against that truth are lame at best!

Case made on behave of the above: Is Kersey Graves guilty of fabrication in his seminal work The World's 16 Crucified Saviors?

In my own book Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled, I spill a
significant amount of ink showing that Kersey Graves has been much maligned
without foundation (to be redundant), as I demonstrated repeatedly where Graves got
his information. Many of Graves's most disputed contentions can be found in the
works of Godfrey Higgins, Edward Moor and Sir William Jones. Without repeating the
findings I published in Suns of God and in the 9-page "Foreword" I wrote for the AUP
edition of The World's 16 Crucified Saviors, I will say that I feel I effectively dispelled
the erroneous, untoward and libelous notion that Kersey Graves fabricated any of these
most germane assertions. I can now add yet another unfounded aspersion to the list.
As I have written before, the one thing that would have spared Graves all the grief
would have been more careful citation. After an intensive multi-year study of this
particular matter and of comparative religion in general, it is my educated guess that
much of this information had already been published and that it was well known
enough among the elite, who were reading the same books, such that Graves may have
thought it unnecessary to cite his sources more judiciously. Also, Graves promised
another volume but died without completing it, to my knowledge. Naturally, I would
love to see any unfinished works Graves may have left. -- Source

1653730_784166071651442_8527659817006664034_n.jpg

A mythological figure isn't gonna fly down and cut down trees for farm land. Nor ploy land, nor plant crop or build a road for shipping. Too much is made out of a dead peoples God or deities. There are no authentic Hebrews around who can trace their family lineage back to King David. All the people are converts calling themselves Jews or Black Hebrews who got inspired by books.

Not one authentic Hebrew lineage holder makes Christianity and Hebrew both dead religions of long dead founders with no blood descendants. Who the heck knows what is true in either because the founders were killed off and didn't pass it on to their descendants.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back