Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity Before Christ

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    The book by John G. Jackson is excellent and this video matches that work, as well!

What impresses me most in my 237 page copy are the reference(s) to:

Gerald Massey
    • Ancient Egypt: The Light Of The World (2 volumes)
    • The Historical Jesus the Mythical Christ
    • Lectures
    • The Natural Genesis (2 volumes)
    GRS Mead
    • Did Jesus Live?
    Sr. Frazer
    • Attis, Adonis, Osirus
    Count Volney
    • The Ruins of Empires
    Kersey Graves
    • The World's 16 Crucified Saviors

...all heavy duty!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    • Thank You Thank You x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Well-researched and documented information has endured and will continue to do so...

3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,096
    Case made on behalf of the above:

Is Kersey Graves guilty of fabrication in his seminal work The World's 16 Crucified Saviors?

In my own book Suns of God: Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled, I spill a
    significant amount of ink showing that Kersey Graves has been much maligned
    without foundation (to be redundant), as I demonstrated repeatedly where Graves got
    his information. Many of Graves's most disputed contentions can be found in the
    works of Godfrey Higgins, Edward Moor and Sir William Jones. Without repeating the
    findings I published in Suns of God and in the 9-page "Foreword" I wrote for the AUP
    edition of The World's 16 Crucified Saviors, I will say that I feel I effectively dispelled
    the erroneous, untoward and libelous notion that Kersey Graves fabricated any of these
    most germane assertions. I can now add yet another unfounded aspersion to the list.
    As I have written before, the one thing that would have spared Graves all the grief
    would have been more careful citation. After an intensive multi-year study of this
    particular matter and of comparative religion in general, it is my educated guess that
    much of this information had already been published and that it was well known
    enough among the elite, who were reading the same books, such that Graves may have
    thought it unnecessary to cite his sources more judiciously. Also, Graves promised
    another volume but died without completing it, to my knowledge. Naturally, I would
    love to see any unfinished works Graves may have left.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/beddru.html

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  4. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    There are three levels of truth:

first it is ridiculed
    secondly it is violently opposed
    and then thirdly it is accepted as being self evident​

Eye write this quote by Arthur Schopenhauer because its meaning is clear. Here it is 2014 and the world is still deadbolt locked between the first and second levels of truth as it relates the mythical character known as JC. This "made up creature" known as Jesus, the Christ (eg. a title rather than a name) is most definitely fictional ---as more recently detailed by Walter Williams' work: "The Historical Origin of Christianity" and Lloyd Graham book entitled "Deceptions And Myths Of The Bible".

Eye enjoyed reading the link you provided, Raptor, by Acharya S/D.M. Murdock. The criticism around the work: "The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors" by Kersey Graves clarifies "the how" in the first two levels in the process of digesting truth. And in essence, a truth can be criticized day and night; yet until concrete facts and evidence are brought forth that disprove that truth all arguments against that truth are lame at best!

[​IMG]

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    A mythological figure isn't gonna fly down and cut down trees for farm land. Nor ploy land, nor plant crop or build a road for shipping. Too much is made out of a dead peoples God or deities. There are no authentic Hebrews around who can trace their family lineage back to King David. All the people are converts calling themselves Jews or Black Hebrews who got inspired by books.

Not one authentic Hebrew lineage holder makes Christianity and Hebrew both dead religions of long dead founders with no blood descendants. Who the heck knows what is true in either because the founders were killed off and didn't pass it on to their descendants.

6. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    ...Or walk on water
    ...Or feed multitudes
    ...Or make wine
    ...Or float in the sky

It is true, "...too much is made out of dead peoples God or deities...", as these modern deities (eg. JC and the Christian God) have all been silent since the inception of their fabrication first landed at the Council of Nicea in 325AD.

Hebrews can trace their ancestry back to Ghana and actually in the 1960's were secretly doing just that (eg. Source: The Africans Who Wrote The Bible); which is about all they can do --cause they ain't chosen, and they sure as heck ain't original.

Being inspired by a book is one thing. Yet discerning whether that book is --a collection of myths --a bunch of folklores or ---a source work from much older information, is a thing THE MASSES still wrestle with towards the end of 2014.

The so-Called Hebrews, like the Roman Catholic Church, were opportunists looking for a way to control the ideas and thoughts of men and thus wrote themselves into a his story that loosely copies a time when all the greatest things had already been created by Africa.

Nice response, KingSango!

7. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    African tradition has true divine power nothing based in myth and make believe with preaching and wicked evangelism. Ceremonies are private sessions with the client his or her babaloawe or Iya or Orisha priests. The cosmic forces surrounding that person are analylized via IFA and the clients on head and heart issues. Nothing spooky just a collection of healing and force balancing prescriptions. Ceremonies for weddings, births, home, protection, community, family issues, prosperity, business, etc.

All religion is local as taught by Oba Adefunmi I. Our brand of religion and Or is has is acute to us alone. Same as all other religions in origin some people some where in time and space created a religion that catered to them and it wasn't meant to be spread to others nor forced upon them. Just think religion is based in love for the creator and life of the community then why would anyone force it upon you? Or scare you into belief with make believe terrible places like hell and shunning you as a savage for following your ancestors faith practices?

The Alaafin of Oyo can trace his lineage back to Oranyim and Odduwa some thousands of years ago long before any Christainity or Hebrew or Islam fairy tales. Oyo Mesi the chief elders all can trace their lineages back to Ile Ife the holy city of Odduwa empire in Nigeria.

Research yourself.

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    :offtopic2:Eye was wondering when the topic of "Christianity Before Christ" change direction and run :offtopic2:

and true to form you did not disappoint :swing1:

9. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389

The central theme here on Destee.com is African Americans loving, embracing each other. I wouldn't be a true brother if I didn't add any wisdom to a topic as important as religion. We need to return to our own traditions and stop making excuses. Everything about Christainity, Islam and Hebrew has been written about in countless books, talked about and learned growing up in the West. It's time to learn your own traditions as Africans. The Oni of Ile Ife is a Muslim, the Alaafin of Oyo, the President of Benin, the president of Senegal who ordered the Renaissance statue built, Jonathan GoodLuck is a Christian, all throughout Africa our people practice Western religions but still keep their traditions and Africans in diaspora should do the same. You can still learn Ifa and Vodou practices and keep your current religion. There's no excuse not to investigate your ancestors origins and make way for your future generations to have the option of knowing all religions. We need to learn to speak multiple languages so we can develop greater communication and alliances with our people worldwide.

10. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Dr. John H. Clarke also had something to say on the topic of Christianity Before Christ:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acharya villiam mesi