Pan Africanism : christian worship vs. ancestral worship...

my brotha

my dear brotha ifasehun, firstly i must apologise for posting twice, my computer crashed after my first reply and i thought it had been unsaved so i re-wrote without realising i was doing it for the second time-please dont feel like i was attacking u in anyway for posting twice. secondly i must apologise if u feel i am intolerant of different views because i am not. i fully welcome all sorts views and opinions on the things i post. i really encourage you to continue posting here to give perspective on things that i would love to learn about. I do not "want" u to understand my perspective on things. otherwise what i would be doing here would be propaganda and it is not as i dont expect anybody to live by it or even acknowledge it-its just an open sharing forum. but understand that i will defend my views as they do form a cornerstone of my being.

i appreciate your beliefs-appreciate mine. i actually even appreciate that you would never use the bible to describe your spiritual relationship with your most high-i do. and u know, that's fine! or least it should be because we should never be intolerant of each other's beliefs. teach me more... i dont want to get into a space where we are attacking each other's beliefs because they offend or dont co-relate with what we believe in. i do not, for instance, believe God is a white man's God. I do believe that he was unfairly stolen by the white man (metaphorically speaking) even here in south africa, they used God to justify apartheid and the segregation of races. they even said it was bibilical. that's just one of many things....but much, much, much love my brotha.

please believe me on that..

lo'

I'm ashamed to say my brother Baba Ahmed that i didnt even know that Credo Mutwa had changed his name!! I work for a radio station that has very bad relations with him-simply because its a white radio station and in one of the interviews he did with a presenter it didnt go to well... but still its no excuse..thank you for the information

lo'

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back