Black Spirituality Religion : Christian "Mystics of Knowledge"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by KaHotep, May 25, 2013.

1. KaHotep

KaHotep Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +109
  2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

What is your purpose here?

So, what is your aim in posting a link to a site which is titled "Jesus never existed" in a study forum for a spiritual path which is rooted in the existence of Jesus?

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

"Just another study guide??" As a Christian, my only "study guide" is the Bible.

It perfectly DEFINES and outlines the difference between EARTHLY[worldly] portrayals versus spiritual as it pertains to the BODY OF CHRIST which is the only ONENESS we should have.

Rom.12

[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Gal.4
    [3] Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

Col.2

[8] Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Sister Cherry ... i see you're questioning the intent of these threads KaHotep posted, wondering if they should even be in this Study Group Forum. I have no idea, but we can ask him ...

KaHotep ... are you a Christian ? ... the answer to that will help me know which direction to go.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee