Black Spirituality Religion : Christian missionary (mis)deeds in india

There's like 0 accountability in that religion, no checks and balances whatsoever.
I do criticize Christian behavior, I am a Christian, and if someone looks at me and says something that is off the scale, I will give them my opinion on the matter. If someone who is not Christian, and does not believe in the same book as me, there is no reason for me to get into it with you. Our belief systems have crossed a very different road. As far as I am concerned, that is okay, you do you, and I will do me. To say that there aren't any checks and balances is the wrong way to look at things. People believe and interpret things the way that they want to. I will not run up behind everyone trying to correct them, but if they come at me with that foolishness, then, we may have a deep discussion on our hands. To say that there is 0 accountability is a gross misunderstanding. I have many people who hold me responsible to the things that I do and say, don't hold everyone in a religion responsible for the misdeeds of other, or your perception of a misdeed by another.

I do criticize Christian behavior, I am a Christian, and if someone looks at me and says something that is off the scale, I will give them my opinion on the matter. If someone who is not Christian, and does not believe in the same book as me, there is no reason for me to get into it with you. Our belief systems have crossed a very different road. As far as I am concerned, that is okay, you do you, and I will do me. To say that there aren't any checks and balances is the wrong way to look at things. People believe and interpret things the way that they want to. I will not run up behind everyone trying to correct them, but if they come at me with that foolishness, then, we may have a deep discussion on our hands. To say that there is 0 accountability is a gross misunderstanding. I have many people who hold me responsible to the things that I do and say, don't hold everyone in a religion responsible for the misdeeds of other, or your perception of a misdeed by another.

This is what I'm talking about, its just so 'all over the place' as a institution. Every religion has sects with different views, but in the Abrahamic Religions is where it is the most extreme and does the most damage. It seems very unstable in my opinion. Where is the accountability?

With that said, have you watched the clips?
And if so, what are your thoughts?

With that said, have you watched the clips?
And if so, what are your thoughts?
These people are not Christians in my opinion. One of the dudes in the second video, I think his name is Danny Shelton or something, has been accused of hiding the fact that his brother was molesting children, his brother has been arrested. Also, he has been accused of taking money I think he owns a network called 3ABN or something.
What is happening over there, happens in the states too. People are believing in hoop dreams, and they are being taken advantage of. I don't think anything is wrong with spreading the gospel, but you should not have to take advantage of people, or deny others their rights. It is just another case of men taking something and using it for the wrong purpose, trying to profit from others. It is a shame.

This is what I'm talking about, its just so 'all over the place' as a institution. Every religion has sects with different views, but in the Abrahamic Religions is where it is the most extreme and does the most damage. It seems very unstable in my opinion. Where is the accountability?
You are definitely right about it being all over the place at times, but that is just life. You can't force people to do everything the same, I can not force people to do what I feel is the right thing to do, morally or religiously. It is not my place, and that is not my job.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back