Black People : Christian *Coons*...

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
N-word has a completely different denotation and history than words like "coon", "sambo", "step-n-fetch it", and "Uncle Tom".

I thought they were all ethnic slurs aimed at black people.

We've all agreed the preacher is misinformed & miseducated.

We don't agree whether one qualifies as "warrior" by simply slangin the same names historically used by racist euros AT MISEDUCATED BLACK PEOPLE (from behind the cushy comfort of a keyboard).

If you claim to be a warrior fighting for the Afrikan nation and all MISEDUCATED black people are the enemy then you got a pretty tiny army on your hands.

And a good bit, I dare say MOST of my extended family falls in this camp of MISEDUCATED black folk.

We are all MISEDUCATED to some degree or another.

If we aren't sophisticated enough in our warrior evolution to AT LEAST AIM in the right direction then some of us might be more dangerous as friend than as foe.

kemetkind said:

Calling him a coon is not an ethnic slur. It is simply addressing him for what he is - he should be happy that his betrayal has earned him an entrance into "coondom". The enemy is within. These frontline agents for white supremacy should be identified, labeled and eliminated.

kemetkind said:

We've all agreed the preacher is misinformed & miseducated.

We don't agree whether one qualifies as "warrior" by simply slangin the same names historically used by racist euros AT MISEDUCATED BLACK PEOPLE (from behind the cushy comfort of a keyboard).

If you claim to be a warrior fighting for the Afrikan nation and all MISEDUCATED black people are the enemy then you got a pretty tiny army on your hands.

And a good bit, I dare say MOST of my extended family falls in this camp of MISEDUCATED black folk.

We are all MISEDUCATED to some degree or another.

If we aren't sophisticated enough in our warrior evolution to AT LEAST AIM in the right direction then some of us might be more dangerous as friend than as foe.

Brother Kemetkind ... i absolutely agree ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'm forever amazed at those who have so little patience with the miseducated of us, as though they were never in that number.

Simply amazing.

:heart:

Destee

Chucky said:
Calling him a coon is not an ethnic slur. It is simply addressing him for what he is - he should be happy that his betrayal has earned him an entrance into "coondom". The enemy is within. These frontline agents for white supremacy should be identified, labeled and eliminated.

great point Chuck. apparently some of us have a hard time differentiating a miseducated sistah or brotha as opposed to an enemy of the village. and it is the warriors who know the difference.

silent-ra said:
great point Chuck. apparently some of us have a hard time differentiating a miseducated sistah or brotha as opposed to an enemy of the village. and it is the warriors who know the difference.

Brother Silent-Ra ... please help me differentiate between a miseducated Sister or Brother ... and an enemy.

How do you easily tell the difference between the two?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back