Black People : Christian *Coons*...

thanks for the clip

and i thought comedycentral.com had funny stuff

not to take away from the point of 400,000 white man dying, just i doubt they died trying to free slave so "slaves" can have a better life

hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

excellent point

kemetkind said:
To me the more crucial point on this thread is the title.

Sure, the speaker is lacking.

But it doesn't seem consistent to refer to black people as "coons" on one day but complain about proliferation of the "N word" on another.

excellent point

kemetkind said:
To me the more crucial point on this thread is the title.

Sure, the speaker is lacking.

But it doesn't seem consistent to refer to black people as "coons" on one day but complain about proliferation of the "N word" on another.

Brother Kemetkind ... i agree.

Yes, the Brother's presentation is lacking ... repeating what he's been given ... but he is still a Brother ... still a Black Man.

The fact that we so quickly call each other out of our names, coons and sambos, is a disgrace as well, and contributes to the suffering in our communities. It provides no good or useful example for the youth coming behind any of us.

We are so quick to disrespect our own ... when this type of interaction comes from the "most knowledgeable of us" ... it is even more frightening than what he is doing ... for the most knowledgeable are fully aware that we've all been bamboozled, hoodwinked, and led astray ... while pointing at one or two that manifest such conditioning ... when in reality ... we've all manifested it, at one time or another.

To call each other out of our names, repeating foolishness (words) created to destroy us, we perpetuate the conditioning.

It makes us wrong too ... one tearing down one side, while the rest tear down the other.

They got us working all sides, against ourselves ... and we willingly participate in it.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back