Black Spirituality Religion : Christain truths.

Before any of this can be addressed in a scholarly manner if thats what the article is trying to do. We have to confirm that certain things actually existed so that they may be researched. This can be done cross reference too. However there is a problem here because the only things that can be cross referenced in the Tora are the enemies of the Jews such as the Egyptians, Hyksos, Nebuchadnezzar and the various AFRICAN KINGS mentioned certain events and places. In order for us to address Cain there has to be proof that he existed. Although this is my favorite story in the bible for its moral truths, there are problems with it having actually happened. It cannot be confirmed. We are lead to believe that God created Adam and Eve just those couple of people right? But yet when Cain kills Able he is cast off as a fugitive and vagabond having a mark for death? Well if Adam and Eve are the only people around who is left to kill Cain??? Obviously there are some other people in the world that God didnt create??? I digress. There are other problems 1. We have not confirmed that Eden ever existed 2. We have no evidence of Adam or Eve nor any replicated evidence of any sane person I know having had a conversation with a snake. Ive been around many many snakes and NEVER heard any of them speak nor does anyone I know. 3. There is no physical evidence OUTSIDE OF THE BIBLE of Abraham or Moses or even Jesus having ever existed!! Anywhere. 4. If the Jews roamed in the desert why hasnt a single cup or piece of a rag tent been found? Where is Moses buried? Now this article is dealing with the new testament which is a whole new animal in and of itself atleast some of the Tora can be verified land areas and ethnicities anyway but that's just not so for the New Testament. I can go on and on. So until there is so scholarly proof there I cannot address this.

And you are more than welcome to feel that way brother, as I said before this is not an attack on christians this man is simply pointing out the truth. If you feel you are walking in truth and you want to keep Jesus then so be it. I was in your shoes before, I was to be ordained at a young age but I sought truth and wisdom. Not to say there is no wisdom in Christianity but there are few truths, historically speaking. Not every christian is going to be ready for the message that Pastor Haggins preaches nor would he expect them to as it is all they've ever known, but it is historical and verified truth whether anyone wants to accept that or not is up to them. Im not going to debate anyone on this. The facts speak for themselves. Peace to you brother.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......While respecting your above position, this should not be construed as an invite to debate, but more a solicitation of feed back on the second video the sister provided:

What are your thoughts, if any, on the above material?

Peace In,

Is this guy serious, he says that Egypt got their GODS FROM GREECE!!! I cant even listen anymore after that he is clueless about history!!! Since you want to go with the white mans version of history and start with Greece why dont you read "The Histories by Heredotus" who is called the father of history and he will tell you clearly where Greece got ALL OF ITS KNOWLEDGE FROM!!! That is really sad he needs to take that video down. Heads up the Greeks came to sit at the feet of the Egyptians for knowledge Herodotus confirms this!!!
The bible even tells you Hosea 4:6 For a lack of knowledge my people are destroyed. This is the problem with black people now we dont read and know anything therefore we can be told anything and believe it. Why dont you go and research this stuff first gosh, this is disgusting.

The piece I've quoted from the dude in
the video clip, I don't agree with.

Pardon me if I came off rather ambiguous.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......While respecting your above position, this should not be construed as an invite to debate, but more a solicitation of feed back on the second video the sister provided:

What are your thoughts, if any, on the above material?

Peace In,

I dont know enough about Krishna to comment on him so he will be left out. However the claims about Osirus are accurate but can be subject to interpretation. The problem with these outside of the bible sources is that not one of them were contemporaries of Jesus and are second hand accounts...Josephus was NOT a contemporary of Jesus. Thats a huge problem when trying to corroborate information. The narrator left out the cornerstone of Egyptology and research of Egyptian mythology as far as the white establishment is concerned: ALL THE WORKS OF E.A WALLIS BUDGE!! Namely the translation of the Egyptian book of the dead, which I have. Anyone who has read the Osirus myth would clearly understand that Osiris was infact DEAD as explained in the text. He could NOT have been alive if his wife had to collect his parts. (thats just common sense) So if she conceived it HAD to be immaculate unless she was with someone else which is entirely possible and makes the most sense or she could have had sperm stored which is also possible. I digress. For the sake of the similarity argument we will go with immaculate conception. The fact is that white scholars do disagree on the interpretation but has anyone bothered to ask the people of Sudan, the mother of Egypt, who have the oldest text regarding this information, which agree with Budge? No. Moving on. There are some minor glitches in Hagins claims about Dec25, what most people do know is that Dec 21st is the winter solstice. It is when we leave one season or (era as will be the case on dec21 2012) and go into another. The ancients knew this and that's why they came up with deities and worshiped the elements. They had a very thorough understanding of science and nature even more so than modern humans, and therefore created folklore to tell the story. Regardless of what this narrator says there are numerous books dealing with the esoteric concepts regarding Jesus that are based in numerology and fact. I know why he left out mention of this cornerstone text of Egyptology, because it will debunk his whole argument.

articles by scholars or scholarly researched material on the subject
http://www.egyptorigins.org/osirisandjesus.htm
http://jdstone.org/cr/files/nohistoricalevidenceofjesus.html
the many mythical origins of the bible
http://www.bibleorigins.net/YahwehYawUgarit.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back