Black Spirituality Religion : Christ is the planet Venus??

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Shems Nbedjer, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Shems Nbedjer

Shems Nbedjer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    The Venus Calendar keeps track of the position of the planet Venus in the heavens. Venus is nearer to the sun that the earth, so it can never be opposite from the sun in the sky. That means that if you see a bright star up at midnight, it is never Venus. When Venus is near the sun, it is invisible and below the horizon at night. When it is on one side of its orbit from the sun, it is the "morning star" in the eastern dawn sky and when it is on the other side it is the "evening star". It is much brighter than any star in the sky, so it is a really impressive sight. But it can never get very far from the sun.

Read about the correlation between Christ and planet Venus. Christ has been known to be allegory, YOU, hearsay, a interpretation, the heart chakra, Heru and on and on.

Let's see what they say: Google

Venus Testifies of Christ by John Pratt

Sources matter so do your own research and put it into your own words.

2. Shems Nbedjer

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    The evening and morning star has eight key orbital places, and each corresponds to one major event in the life of Jesus Christ.

Many precise dates have been proposed in my previous work for the life of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Several of these have been shown to have been holy days on several sacred calendars at once. One of the principal calendars is the Venus calendar, and indeed the Savior has identified himself with the "day star" or "bright and morning star" (2 Pet. 1:19, Rev. 22:16). This article combines the pieces which have been published previously with two new dates which have been recently discovered, to show one consistent pattern throughout the Savior's life. In particular, there are eight sacred places in the orbit of Venus, and eight different key events in the Savior's life, which occurred when His planet was at each one of those sacred places.

There has always been much confusion about the timing of the visit of the wise men and also of the Herod's murdering of the infants and the flight of Joseph, Mary and Jesus to Egypt to escape it and their subsequent return. Formerly, I had not even attempted to date those events because the chronological details included in the New Testament record were so sketchy. Then as I was attempting to write of summary of evidence for all of the dates in the life of Christ, showing how the sacred calendars of God interact, I stumbled onto the key to knowing with certainty the date of the slaughter of the infants. Matthew was right, that event had been predicted by Jeremiah and was a known milestone on the Savior's journey through mortality. And His return from Egypt was also prophesied and timed by the words of an angel. Before we can understand the evidence for these new dates, and also appreciate the Venus pattern throughout the Savior's life, we need to understand the basics of the Venus calendar.

3. Moon Child

Moon Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +279
    This is very interesting!

I work with Chakra, Goddess energies and astrology. I have never heard of Christ being linked to Venus UNLESS it is connected with the astrological sign of PISCES. Neptune is typically considered to be the "CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS" PLANET and since VENUS IS EXALTED WITH THE SIGN OF PISCES, which is ruled by NEPTUNE, this is how that energy is linked to Christ. I need to also point out that this is also Buddha consciousness, Dali Lama, WORLD consciousness.

The "morning and evening star" is also historically linked to the Babylonian Goddess Ishtar or Inanna.
    Ironically enough everyone has either the "morning or evening star" in their astrology charts where venus is placed either before or after the sun.

This link shows the planet Neptune in connection to the sign Cancer in ESOTERIC astrology. In "mundane" astrology, the astrology we typically use, the lower octave is Venus. The HIGHER octave of VENUS IS NEPTUNE.

http://www.btinternet.com/~seamaid/Esotericneptune.htm

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Is it safe to say that this information provides astrological proof in support of the mundane life of Christ?

Peace In,

5. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    :thinking:I think it would be safe to say, if Jesus were who history says he IS, that Jesus was a man who became elevated via spiritual ascension. His practices were not far from Buddha's, M. Ghandi's or the Dali Lama, or Kemet or any other ancient SPIRITUAL practice of connecting with all of humanity, all of the universe and ALL that IS. He saw life through a different lens so to speak. Astrologically speaking, we are talking about or referencing ENERGIES and how these energies play out in our lives, if they did in fact represent Jesus, Neptune, Venus, Cancer, Pisces etc then to me it shows elevation and evolution of the soul, and this is one man who provides us a living example of such goals.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

... Thank you Moon Child for your response, doesn't that specific energy play out in the mundane life of Christ; and doesn't history say who Jesus says he is, it seems?

Peace In,

7. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    Your welcome. It's a pleasure speaking with you. To answer your question as best I can from my perspective, I would have to say that if you are referring to mundane as NON spiritual, I do not know. There isn't much of what "Christ" did to really build a solid picture of what his non spiritual life looked like. At least as far as I see it. It may be different for others.

Lastly, history is skewed. It's been manipulated to show what others want the masses to believe or see. I don't know again, if "Jesus" defined himself as man has interpreted. I believe that IF this man DID exist, he was spiritually evolved. I do not think that HIS-TORY painted an accurate picture of that "fact?"
    I believe history painted a picture of something super natural and put it in the flesh,with an agenda in mind.

I MAY be wrong but that is what I believe.

8. Shems Nbedjer

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Moonchild, I get your point. If you get to know thy self and work your way up the Tree of Life you will obtain the energies to get Christ Conscienceness/Kundalini energy. The life of Christ is just a map and clues that leads you to universal knowledge:

Whether Muslim(Sufism), ( Kemetic), Christian (Gnosticism) or Jew (Kabbaslism), Buddism (Yoga, Tantric) the aim is to bring the body, the mind, and the soul into One Harmonious Whole. The outer circle is used to control and manipulate the masses, the inner (words in parentheses) is used to reconnect you spiritually with the source.

Knowledge of being, hence true knowledge, is impossible without self-knowledge.

9. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    Amazing that YOU shared this Shems Nbedjer! I have been on the path of which you speak consciously for 13 years now. :) I resonate very well via experience in what you so eloquently shared. I am familiar with the tenants of Buddhism, Yoga, Tantra ( I am a Dakini). I used to be a Christian, devout, educated in historical contexts and biblical knowledge, some of those skills however have left me as I chose 13 years ago to walk another path.

I have been on this path on my own gaining all kinds of self awareness, knowledge and consciousness. I am naturally in tune with "Christ conscious" energy, and prefer to call it "universal consciousness" as Christ is only one aspect of an entire energetic system, portal pathway etc. So in tuned that I have to force myself to be amongst the living! I find much solace and comfort amongst nature, animals and just the presence of "God/dess" for a lack of a more appropriate term. Being in spirit is what I DO and being in the FLESH is what I am learning.

I have ALMOST experienced Kundalini Rising, not yet but am working on getting there.

I find it amazing and truly rewarding to see more and more black men embracing these truths, teachings and practices. Having been involved in a Esoteric and spiritual Global community for 13 years, I have only run across maybe one or two black PEOPLE.

I am so impressed with the people on Destee! I never stop learning and always find someone or something to marvel at!

:hearts1:

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

... No, the pleasure is all mine in getting a chance to speak with you, Moon Child... However, it was presumed that you would rely upon the astrological evidences stated to correlate Christ's earthly life as real; especially in view of distorted historical facts. We are good though, and thanks again.

Peace In,