Black Spirituality Religion : Christ-insanity & The Art of Deception.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    There is a difference between addressing the "Christian" and addressing 'Christianity."

You see the Christian lives down the street, in the same building, works with us in the next cubicle. If we have deep seated issues with the "Christian" it is easy to encourage a hostile environment. Sometimes, "the Christian" is not as serious about their religion as we are about what's wrong with it.

The Christian could care less. And can sometimes shrug it off as, well- you're going to hell for not believing in my Jesus- why should I care. That's on you.

Christianity on the other hand, can be addressed directly, and even peacefully debated with the Christian, so long as the Christian is mature enough to dialogue about the body of their belief system. Likewise, people from other countries can debate with Americans about the conditions of America, without attacking the American themselves, and this is especially true if the Americans are mature enough to have intelligent dialogues.

Because ultimately, we have issues that need to discussed and finding the right way to do these things, is how people get "beyond themselves" and find the right routes to solve their problems.

Is a topic such as this anything new? The Internet is plastered with commentary against or for Christianity. Our Divine Goddess, our Chief Elders, our Master Thinkers on Destee, have all offered us a place, an environment and information to help us discuss Christianity.

Perhaps at times we are offended if we are Christian. Or if we are Muslim the threads that speak directly towards Islam might offend us. But this is a discussion forum, and I am confident that Mother Destee and many of you have helped to keep Destee.com alive for the sake of healing and growth.

Sometimes healing is painful. There is a sharp sting, a terrifying pounding of nerves.

If naked people were telling me I was crazy for wearing clothes, I wouldn't throw my clothes off right away either. But I would listen, think about it, get mad about it, even research the mentality of these naked people. But eventually I would have to experience life as a Naked man, to really understand what they are talking about.

There is a large percentage of the Human population, that actually would rather be naked than clothed. In fact, clothes feel like slavery. The first thing they do when they get home is - throw off everything. They roam the house naked. Sit naked. Eat naked. Sleep naked. And in fact dread the idea of having to put on clothes in the morning. Sometimes in order to experience alittle piece of this nakedness, they might decide not to wear any underwear. Or they might wear really tight clothes in order to feel closer to their skin.

We live in a society that doesn't appreciate naked people walking around. And those who do enjoy being naked, wear clothes to avoid predation and to fit in. It should be clear that nothing is wrong with these people. We who wear the clothes are the insane ones perhaps. We equate wearing clothes with being civilized, yet some of the most civilized people on Earth wear minimal clothing. And we ourselves are more at peace in our undies.

So are people who enjoy being naked lairs because they wear clothes? No. Not lairs, just following in with the natural order of the Earth. Something we can refer to as "Defensive Mimicry." This is something animals and insects do, to avoid predation. The reverse is called "Aggressive Mimicry" which would be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" - someone who enters the gate as harmless and turns out to be a murderer. Now, I understand this is the form of deception we should be wholesomely against.

But in order to see "the wolf in sheep's clothing" our eyes must be trained to see the truth. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Should it make any difference if the Duck is wearing a Tux?

I've argued before that I do not believe the our Ancestors were Christians, but instead were performing their own version of Defensive Mimicry in order to avoid predation. This is not unheard of. This is going on right in front our eyes here in America. There are many ethic groups who are called "White" in order to avoid predation. In Africa there are many who call themselves "Arabs" to avoid predation. Or even Christian.

"Christ-Insanity" means we have lost our African minds, for Christ, for Jesus. Some of us have gone completely mad. Because the medicine we call religion or Christianity, hasn't done much to cure our social illnesses. What was first given to us as a cure so called African Hedonism, was used instead as the smoke screen to cover up our true traditions, cultural identities, communities bonds, and Ancestral history. There were no images of Jesus sewed into those quilts the slaves used to escape to freedom. Those sweet songs about salvation weren't quoting Matthew, Luke or John but giving out codes for Liberation.

Christianity of today in it's purest form is mind control. IE -"Christ-Insanity." If you tell a child a Cow is God he won't eat beef. He would never harm a cow, in fact he will grow to love them. Because the child is also taught that "God" created us, and who has a higher position in the subconscious than God? "But who created God" the Child might ask. "No one, God came into existence on its own." Only a poorly developed mind would want to eat beef after learning a Cow created them.

If you tell a Black child God is a White Man, or Jesus is our Saviour, who is White. The child will never want to harm the White Man. In fact, he will grow to love them. But naturally Self-Hatred will grow within the Child, because he is not white, nor his people. He or She has to accept the information as truth because the Elders taught them.

We know this is true for most of us today. But we make a great error when we equate the Christian mindset of today with the so-called Christian mindset of our Ancestors in the diaspora. How can we tell this without a time machine? Because obviously the "conversion" was for far different reasons.

If The Middle Eastern powers descended on America tomorrow, and forced many to convert to Islam or die. Naturally many will convert to Islam, and many will be dead. But because of "The Art of Deception" many will survive with their true beliefs intact. For the coming years many will survive in a state of Defensive Mimicry. But are they Muslims? It's what is within them that makes the difference. What are their true desires? To follow the tenets of the Religion? Or to deceive their oppressors long enough to gain power and eventually their freedom? The answer should be obvious.

But in time, if there is no community, if the spiritual principles are lost, the passion for Liberation will become diluted, and slowly- we would then become victims of Stockholm Syndrome. We will fall madly in love with our Oppressors...again, as before, and even as before that.

We can say Christianity is what freed us. But it was education and our ability to maintain our true identity. And if we were forced into Islam tomorrow, will Islam be called our Saviour 300-400 years from now? Or will it be because we use Islam to gain us the freedoms due to all Human beings, and use it as a coverup for our codes, networking functions and plans?

I cannot dispute the fact that some of us might actually enjoy that. Just as some of our Ancestors fully and willfully accepted all the tenets of Christian doctrine, and were in fact more seduced by the promised of Heaven than Jesus. In fact, I would argue without the promise of heaven, Black people could give a donkey's rareend about Jesus.

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg Unique Creative Divine Thinking Seer, Divine Diplomat MS:
    www.OUCH.Reality
    www.WhoaWowWhew.TRUTH
    www.DIVINE.TRUTH

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The Dagger of Truth/Reality does not Miss its Mark
    :bullseye:, and cuts like a double-edged blade at the throat of lies and deception.

MS: Sometimes healing is painful. There is a sharp sting, a terrifying pounding of nerves.

No PAIN, No GAIN..

Say this three times:

MS:
    "No one, God came into existence on its own."

MS: "Christ-Insanity" means we have lost our African minds, for Christ, for Jesus.

Song: Smokey Robinson: Yes I think I am going out of my head over you.

Thanks to OJ Simpson:

Had I wrote the Song, this is how I would have written that line.
    Yes I think I am going out of my head, for christ, jesus.

MS: Because ultimately, we have issues that need to discussed and finding the right way to do these things, is how people get "beyond themselves" and find the right routes to solve their problems.

As long as EGO, Easing God Out/Evil Going On, using the human being mind-set that is not working, we Shall Not Overcome.As long as we continue to use the human being mind-set, the human being will be Master in/on this earth, Mind controlling the people minds.

MS: There is a large percentage of the Human population, that actually would rather be naked than clothed. In fact, clothes feel like slavery. The first thing they do when they get home is - throw off everything. They roam the house naked. Sit naked. Eat naked. Sleep naked. And in fact dread the idea of having to put on clothes in the morning. Sometimes in order to experience alittle piece of this nakedness, they might decide not to wear any underwear.
    :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:
    We live in a society that doesn't appreciate naked people walking around. And those who do enjoy being naked, wear clothes to avoid predation and to fit in. It should be clear that nothing is wrong with these people. We who wear the clothes are the insane ones perhaps. We equate wearing clothes with being civilized, yet some of the most civilized people on Earth wear minimal clothing. And we ourselves are more at peace in our undies.
    :SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

MS: Christianity of today in it's purest form is mind control.:hammer:

Orgies with perversion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perversion
    Perversion is a term and concept describing those types of human behavior that are perceived to be a serious deviation from what is considered to be orthodox or normal. It is often considered derogatory and in psychological literature the term paraphilia is now used instead[1], though this term is controversial.

The verb pervert is less narrow in reference than the related nouns, and may be used with no sexual connotations.

How is raping, killing, and all the perversion that goes on in the churches is in Divine Harmony, Order, and Balance. Will someone tell me if this is Divinely Inspirational conduct and behavior?

Ask anyone in these churches are they in their right minds, and if they say they are, they Lying. When we are not in our Divine Afrikan Spirituality mind-set, we are Lost, Liars, Losers.

It is foolish to ask others to respect lies and deception. I will never respect the lies and deception the Religious institution is, that has caused our people Grave mental damage. How can Non-thinker tell a Free Thinker, that which they need to be, tell a free Thinker how/when to Think?

Truth will always offend lies.

Live by the Sword of lies and deception, Die for it.

:qqb002: Whose watching lies and deception?

TRUTHFUL Eyes is.

I will always have compassion for sick people.

I Am still learning :baby: Please hurry back with :baby:some more Truth/reality :baby:

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Not everyone who's a Christian grew up as one, so it's known. Some convert as adults, knowing full well why they are doing so.

I'm not certain why it wouldn't be on the one that has deep seated issues with the Faith and why a Christian would take it on as their problem, also. It's not a Christians job to go on and on with someone who only seeks to tear down all things you believe in and have to say, but to make known the truth of the sacrifice of the Son for our sins, which has brought us to salvation. And to speak about His resurrection from the dead, while teaching the fear, love, and trust in the Father, the Most High. Some people accept later than others, while some never accept it at all, but if one has issues with the faith, there's not much more than can be done except show there is still love there, and no hatred toward them. This is truly believing in the Son's words, and keeping faith in the truth. Live by truth, die for it.

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    It's not that most people want to tear down Christianity. It appears most people who are Christian seek to impose Christianity and their Christian beliefs on others even sometimes against the wishes of those who care not to hear. Like your statement above

5. Josh X Brown

Josh X Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +156
    As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!

The Art of deception?
    In the Bible it gives you How Satan(Devil) Uses the peoples lack of knowledge of Gods Word to make them deviate from the right path.

Christendom has been taken over by Satan(Devil) and has caused many to turn away from God believing they are serving God by fallowing the Ideas that have been given to them. Same with other religious practices.

For Christians they are Told to fallow Jesus but what of Jesus should you fallow?
    If you believe that Jesus is the only way to God then I do not think you are fallowing Jesus at all. For the knowledge of God comes from God not a Seminary school Which Most so-called Christian Leaders went through so they could preach to you a specific Doctrine.

According to the Bible you will not be Judged on your Titles but your works and Quality of Life you lived. If the Good out ways the Bad then you may see that New Kingdom but if the Bad out ways the good then you won't. Many Christians like to say if your not doing it like them then your wrong but is that What Jesus taught or is that What the Bible teaches? For the people in the Days of Jesus thought they were fallowing the Laws given through Moses but Jesus showed them they were not and so it is Today people believe they are fallowing the example of Jesus and what he laid out but people have been misled.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472

as brother blackbird said...it's more so rejecting the hold the christian way has on everyday life...it's not directed at christians per say...but the institution...

one love
    khasm

7. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    There good and bad in all religions. I grew up in a Baptist church. As an adult I used to go to church at 11 am then go straight to the Muslim Mosque at 2pm. I have found inaccuracies and devils in both. Whoever or whatever you believe in if you have a good heart, treat people right (follow some or all of the Ten Commandments) acknowledge that there is a higher being/beings whatever. You will do well.