Brother AACOOLDRE : CHRIST IN EGYPT

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Apr 9, 2012.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    CHRIST IN EGYPT

Book Review By Andre Austin

D.M. Murdock has written “Christ in Egypt” which is beaming on my radar 3 years late from her publication (2009). I regret the delay. Murdock proves to my satisfaction that the Christian writings of the New Testament is a remake, rehashed and attempted replacement of the ancient Egyptian religion main characters of Osiris, Horus and Isis.

Christianity didn’t pop up out of thin air. Their scribes/priests mainly at the library of Alexandria copied the museum’s scrolls and turned allegorical mythology into history. The priests had help with many Roman Emperors who wanted the synthesizing the many faiths of Rome into one state religion. She charges the media with facilitating the ongoing cover ups. The media is waiting on church officials to confess to the plagiarism of the Egyptian religion. Murdock produces almost 600 pages of evidence from which lesser circumstantial clues could convict a man to the gas chambers. I will give some examples of this thief hoping it will induce you to explore the many more examples in her book.

One of the most famous miracles Jesus performs was raising Lazarus from the dead. In Egypt Lazarus name is spelled Ausar or Osiris. The story goes like this:

Osiris was born in Heliopolis. Osiris anointed with the best ointment. Behold this King, his feet are kissed by the pure waters. Two sisters, Isis and Nephthys, come to thee. Osiris you have gone, but you will return, you have slept. You have died but you will awake”;compare John 11

In the gospel of John which was written for Egyptian people in John chapter 11. Other clues writers miss, gloss over or can’t zoom into is the transfer of Egyptian concepts. We have Mary anointing feet with her hair. But in the Egyptian book of dead hair was interchangeable with Nun/water. Another minute detail was Horus being crucified next to two thieves. Jesus was crucified next to two thieves but this wasn’t a death sentence in Roman law. Therefore the scribes were citing the Egyptian story. Murdock also notes Horus/Jesus have two birthdays in December 25 and Easter. A real human being only has one birthday and I could go on and on with this.

By Word analysis we know The Epistle of James was originally Egyptian. James was consistent with the Egyptian religion where faith and works within the “Royal Law”. The Law was based in part on in confessing in the halls of Maati that you did not sin. In other words its an accounting of your earthly acts. Paul seems to think or is made to say that only faith counts. James , two Johns and Jesus contradict Paul who all acknowledge faith and acts count. James says acting within the law gets you freedom. The Egyptians linked freedom with free flowing wind (spirt). Likewise prison was a grave for the soul if your acts within the law didn’t balance with Maat/truth /law. Paul even links spirit with freedom (2 Cor 3:17). If Jesus agreed with Paul that only faith got you a ticket to heaven then why did Jesus words are a cut and paste version of The Egyptian Hall of Justice for the last judgment reproduced in Matthew 25. And on top of it all its in the hall of Maati from which we get the name Matthew. Jesus says:

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ This is about peoples who have done good deeds/works.

It says the same exact thing in the book of the dead. Paul said there was none Righteous (Romans 3:10,22,28 and faith not works was the game to play. However Jesus, James, John etal contradicted Paul and had it right that faith and works were still in operation just like it was laid out in ancient Egypt a long, long time ago.

Go get the book theirs a whole hell of a lot more to explore and unravel.