Black Sports : chris henry dead....

My heart is saddened by all this tragedy.

I wonder if they will charge the fiance' at all in this. :?:

If so, those children will lose both parents to this horrible domestic dispute that spiraled way out of hand.

...."Henry and his 25-year-old fiancée, Loleini Tonga, who grew up in Charlotte and received a volleyball scholarship to North Carolina A&T, were raising three children. Tonga's MySpace page identifies herself as "Mrs. C. Henry" and featured a post from Tuesday talking about buying wedding rings....

....Police said the domestic dispute began Wednesday at a home about a half-mile away from where Henry was found. He had jumped into the bed of the pickup as his fiancée was driving away from the residence, and at some point when she was driving "came out of the back of the vehicle," authorities said....."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750615

Well, on 2nd thought...it doesn't say that all 3 children were his.

But, this is still a horrible end to a young life.

the average man would not be strong enough to jump into the bed of a pickup truck........

Well, some kinda way he got into the bed of that truck, even with a broken arm. :10500:

..."Henry was away from the Bengals after suffering a season-ending broken forearm in a game last month....

Neighbor Lee Hardy told WLWT-TV and The Cincinnati Enquirer that he was working in his yard when the truck left the driveway. Hardy said Henry was yelling that he needed to talk to the woman behind the wheel.

"He said, 'If you take off, I'm going to jump off the truck and kill myself,'" Hardy told the newspaper.

The first 911 tape was from an unidentified woman who said she was following a yellow pickup truck.

"It's got a black man on it with no shirt on, and he's got his arm in a cast and black pants on," she told a dispatcher. "He's beating on the back of this truck window. ... I don't know if he's trying to break in or something. It just looks crazy. It's a girl driving it."

Just over a minute later, an unidentified man called 911 and said he saw a man "laying in the road" and "definitely unconscious."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750615

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back