Black People Politics : Chris Christie & The GWB Scandal

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Chris talks like a mafia member, a tony sopprano wannabe . you are too correct, mafia is billed as some sort of sophisticated classy white club. reality..... they are mass mudering, drug addicted/selling thugs that corrupt this country.

Yup! But its almost over for the man named Chris Christie with the gift for gab, lol.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Update,

Christie Request for Fort Lee Mayor Interview Is Rebuffed

Randy Mastro, an attorney representing Christie’s office, sent a letter Feb. 8 to Sokolich’s lawyer,Timothy Donohue, seeking an interview and copies of communications on the tie-ups. Sokolich, a Democrat, has said he believes the lane closures at the bridge from Sept. 9 to 12 were meant to punish him for not backing the re-election of Christie, a Republican.

Donohue denied the request in a letter yesterday, saying his client “fully intends” to cooperate in investigations by the state legislature and U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman in Newark, New Jersey.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-18/christie-request-for-interview-with-fort-lee-mayor-turned-down.html?cmpid=yhoo

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Health Care,

Biden: 'We may not get to 7 million' by Obamacare deadline

Vice President Joe Biden meets with women who have either signed up for coverage or have helped others sign up fo

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden acknowledged on Wednesday that it will be hard to reach the target on the number of people signing up for health insurance by a looming March 31 deadline for Obamacare enrollment.
The Congressional Budget Office had originally forecast that 7 million people would sign up for insurance, many with help from subsidies provided under the Affordable Care Act, commonly called Obamacare.
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-39-may-not-7-million-39-obamacare-011028054--sector.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Farewell,

Christie Takes A Nose Dive In Polls

It seems the Bridgegate scandal continues to take it`s toll on Chris Christie. New poll numbers show the governor`s unfavorability numbers doubling. Along those lines, many New jersey residents say they are tired of the way he has handled the recent scandals, including the Hurricane Sandy relief funds.

click to see video:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/christie-takes-nose-dive-polls-143035290.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Politics,

Chris Christie Will Never Be Free of Bridgegate, No Matter What

Chris Christie Will Never Be Free of Bridgegate, No Matter What

At some point this week, a report commissioned by Chris Christie and paid for by the Christie administration and completed by friends of Chris Christie will be released, and it will apparently say that Chris Christie was not involved in Bridgegate. Critics of Christie are skeptical about the report (that no one has seen), but this is the thing: Chris Christie will never be completely free of the scandal.

suggested reading:
http://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie-never-free-bridgegate-no-matter-202949814.html

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.