Black Relationships : Choosing between the *Mature* or *Young* Woman...

Do You Prefer *Younger* or *More Mature* (Older) Women?

• Younger

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • More Mature (Older)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
omowalejabali said:
Since I'm darn near twice your age, I prefer a mature, younger woman. For a number of different reasons which I shall not elaborate on here.

From your comments, can I reason that it may be good to have an older woman when you are as young as myself, but then you want someone younger when your older? It's difficult to have it both ways...although it can be done...LOL.

jamesfrmphilly said:
much older? hmmm. my first wife was five years older than myself.
it's hard for me to think of a 30 yr old as "older woman".

That's why I said "in excess of 5 years", meaning much more than that. If you don't mind me asking, did the age difference of 5 years contribute to the separation between you and your first wife, or was it something else?

are their any *mature* and *young* women to give their input?
Well, I consider young to be under 30... so I'll chime in, if I may. Coming from a woman who is a combination of all types you listed: young; mature; within your age bracket, you being 25... I would imagine you would have better relations with the 21/24 year old; since women are naturally more matured than their male counterparts; juxtaposed to the 30+ woman being "beyond your maturity level".

Ultimately, you should go for whomever fits YOUR mold THE best.

You weigh in... What's more of a priority to you:

A. A woman your age who can grow* and mature* with you

B. The 30+ woman who is self-sufficient* but will "hip" you to every inquiry you have

Then again, there exists women who fit the criteria of both types of women described above.

Which woman will stimulate your mind as well as your body? Which woman would make a virtous wife and a loving doting mother? Which woman shares mutual interests, and/or is willing to compromise?

Do you consider dating the three women (not simultaneously) for a trial run?

You're apparently a focused young man who at least acknowledges he has OPTIONS. Great. I think men in their mid-twenties (24-27) are at pivotal points in their lives; they are often torn between dating the hot sizzling 22 y/o vs. the more matured 28y/o marriage-minded woman, and selecting a woman based solely on quality; thus they need to choose a woman wisely.

Personally, I always preferred a man from 5 years younger, to 5 years older; until I imagined trying to build with a 23 y/o :oops:

Whichever route you decide to take; keep in mind your happiness and fulfillment. Don't settle:)

spicybrown said:
Well, I consider young to be 30 & under... so I'll chime in, if I may. Coming from a woman who is a combination of all types you listed: young; mature; within your age bracket, you being 25... I would imagine you would have better relations with the 21/24 year old; since women are naturally more matured than their male counterparts; juxtaposed to the 30+ woman being "beyond your maturity level".

Ultimately, you should go for whomever fits YOUR mold THE best.

You weigh in... What's more of a priority to you:

A. A woman your age who can grow* and mature* with you

B. The 30+ woman who is self-sufficient* but will "hip" you to every inquiry you have

Then again, there exists women who fit the criteria of both types of women described above.

Which woman will stimulate your mind as well as your body? Which woman would make a virtous wife and a loving doting mother? Which woman shares mutual interests, and/or is willing to compromise?

Do you consider dating the three women (not simultaneously) for a trial run?

You're apparently a focused young man who at least acknowledges he has OPTIONS. Great. I think men in their mid-twenties (24-27) are at pivotal points in their lives; they are often torn between dating the hot sizzling 22 y/o vs. the more matured 28y/o marriage-minded woman, and selecting a woman based solely on quality; thus they need to choose a woman wisely.

Personally, I always preferred a man from 5 years younger, to 5 years older; until I imagined trying to build with a 23 y/o :oops:

Whichever route you decide to take; keep in mind your happiness and fulfillment. Don't settle:)

Thanks Spicey for responding...

When it comes to maturity level, that is one of the issues. I think that in many ways my maturity level is above my age. Women my age often annoy me (but not all) with some of their foolishness. To be honest, I have only met a few women about my age who I could connect with mentally, but with my luck they were always taken by older and more distinguished men.

I just want an intelligent, mature, but at the same time attractive, sister to grow with regardless of age. I have just been connecting with more older women than younger.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back