Black Poetry : Chocolate goddess

Almat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2019
Chocolate goddess
Your image is very hot, aesthetic, juicy, passionate erotica. Living with you is a romantic, erotic dream. Only with you I want eternal endless, uninterrupted sex and I crave to be a part of your soul, simply because you are a continuation of mine.
You are aerobatics of beauty and spiritual aesthetics. Goddess, smeared in body oil. You are a juicy relish, you are my high, ecstasy, my true delight. I obsessively love you, your tropical beauty. My sweet candy, passionate chocolate, shiny skin, juicy exciting chocolate, the blacker the hotter and sweeter it is. Chocolate goddess, your flesh is ablaze with the fire of love and sultry lust, exhausting the sweat of exhaustion from sexual hunger you can hear your exciting moans. You are an eternal fire that no rain of lust can put out. At the sight of you, my sexual tension in the body and mind just rolls over when I see such an incredibly beautiful girl like you. With your body, I am ready to know the bottom of debauchery, since you are too perfect and absolutely perfect and I want you to madness.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back