Black Poetry : CHOCOLATE CANDY

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MADDRAPPER, Apr 2, 2001.

1. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    CHOCOLATE CANDY

Put my tongue in your chocolate pudding, MADD Hip-Hop it you wouldn’t //
    Chocolate thunder Oh yes I would, under your dress it’s so good like Dwight Gooden //
    It’s a homerun I want some Hun being active and seeing attractive all kisses and no misses //
    Cook up some food, shook on your attitude can’t elude your kisses //
    How shrewd can one be you do everything to wet my sexual wishes //
    MADD you convert my coo-chee under my mini-skirt so I flirt juice squishes //
    Remember on a warm December when I first came a long. Heart flame so strong //
    Same R.Kelly song we listen while kissing and reminiscing we could do no wrong //
    Yeah baby now I got your chocolate spread all over the bed oh MADD I’m so misled //
    And hot MADD I feel so funny and amazed like honey glazed kiss your lips so red //
    Connoting affection, promoting an erection, floating inside you with out protection //
    Harmonic stroking, Ebonics smoking like electronic wire on fire, its a connection //
    MADD I’ve had it I’m hot this is a dramatic plot to cause static in my G spot //
    I’m a thug of action who loves satisfaction you’re beautiful like Toni Braxton don’t stop //
    Girl this is Dairy Queen Ice Cream you’re so clean lick it like a cone before I bone //
    MADD this is a gambling game how you handling my flame my brain completely gone //
    My whole body moved like being lubed with WD40 no rust when I thrust my juicy //
    Thing in his face grab the pillow and moaned like a weeping willow must be a sex Lucy //
    Oh capacity so nasty, girl you so black and sassy class act and never trashy, can I please //
    Squeeze your small waist, tease take off all your panty lace, breathe deep I taste want to seize //
    This moment, sheets soaked, heat hopes for sex express by her nipple breast and her dress //
    Tail, Waiting to Exhale the airs of my sexual desire into her bedsprings cruise whacks she’s impress //
    Gave her groove back like Stella a brownie Cinderella don’t go to Jamaica let me huff the vapor //
    Every time your tongue reaches my stuffy I scream well like 112 it’s puffy like peaches and cream //

MADDRAPPER PEACE

2. GA_Sunshyne

GA_Sunshyne Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover of Words
    Ratings:
    +4
    MADD!!....

LOL... i'm tellin'...

you are a very bad boy!!... & i like it!! :lol:

carry on my perfectly poetic rapper... carry on!

NothinButLove...
    Sunshyne~

3. alyce

alyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Counselor
    Ratings:
    +85
    I have definite

visions of his tongue tipped/dipped in chocolate....
    If I said, 'bruh, you NEED to quit'... you know I'd be lyin!

go head nah!

:)

A

4. GQ

GQ Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States Air Force
    Ratings:
    +3
    Madd,

Go head fella!!! Likin' this chocolate candy rap!!!

Peace
    GQ

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    MAN WIT DA MIC
    SLAPPIN' TONGUE //2 SHE HYPE
    UP THE UMMMMMMM! U RULE MADD!

6. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    :hot: You're stuff be flamin,That why I'm feeling your work so much! KEEP IT REAL! YOu don't try to be someone else. Keep Staying true to yourself Madd. Keep REpin.
    Desert Storm

7. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    HEY I REALLY APPRECIATE YALL GUYS AND GIRLS READING THIS CHOCOLATE

HEY I REALLY APPRECIATE YALL GUYS AND GIRLS READING THIS CHOCOLATE

8. Reason

Reason Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Education/Administrative
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hella Tight

On my way to see da penny lady...lol Glad to read anutha MADD creation

Reas

9. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    THANKS REASON GLAD IT HIT THE SPOT KID YEAH

THANKS REASON GLAD IT HIT THE SPOT KID

10. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    CHOCOLATE CANDY

Put my tongue in your chocolate pudding, RHYME Hip-Hop it you wouldn’t Chocolate thunder Oh yes I would, under your dress it’s so good like Dwight Gooden It’s a homerun I want some Hun being active and seeing attractive all kisses and no misses Cook up some food, shook on your attitude can’t elude your kisses How shrewd can one be you do everything to wet my sexual wishes //
    RHYME you convert my coo-chee under my mini-skirt so I flirt juice squishes Remember on a warm December when I first came a long. Heart flame so strong Same R.Kelly song we listen while kissing and reminiscing we could do no wrong
    Yeah baby now I got your chocolate spread all over the bed oh MADD I’m so misled And hot RHYME I feel so funny and amazed like honey glazed kiss your lips so red Connoting affection, promoting an erection, floating inside you with out protection //
    Harmonic stroking, Ebonics smoking like electronic wire on fire, its a connection RHYME I’ve had it I’m hot this is a dramatic plot to cause static in my G spot I’m a thug of action who loves satisfaction you’re beautiful like Toni Braxton don’t stop Girl this is Dairy Queen Ice Cream you’re so clean lick it like a cone before I bone RHYME this is a gambling game how you handling my flame my brain completely gone //
    My whole body moved like being lubed with WD40 no rust when I thrust my juicy Thing in his face grab the pillow and moaned like a weeping willow must be a sex Lucy Oh capacity so nasty, girl you so black and sassy class act and never trashy, can I please Squeeze your small waist, tease take off all your panty lace, breathe deep I taste want to seize This moment, sheets soaked, heat hopes for sex express by her nipple breast and her dress Tail, Waiting to Exhale the airs of my sexual desire into her bedsprings cruise whacks she’s impress GAve her groove back like Stella a brownie Cinderella don’t go to Jamaica let me huff the vapor //
    Every time your tongue reaches my stuffy I scream well like 112 it’s puffy like peaches and cream //

MADDRAPPER PEACE

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deep sexual poetry for chocolate men