Black Spirituality Religion : Chinese sorcery

I actually am getting ready to print off this book entitled The Art of Getting Even: Chinese Sorcery which supposedly deals with what your asking about as far as sorcery. You can find it at www.scribd.com

I haven't tried any of the listed rituals yet because of school taking up my time right now, but once I get settled I will be testing them out.

Hope that helps.

Hey Tyab14,

That helps alot! Thank you for this; I also could not view the document on the link provided, so will wait for you to upload it. I am off to the British Library this week, so hope to find out more about this form of sorcery, amongst other things.

Ps - What is the name of that lecture?

Pps - Black Dot is coming to the UK, do you know if he is all about decoding Hip-hop or does he speak on other subjects? much as I am all for hearing about Hip-Hop, it is not enough to justify the cost, travelling distance and time.

Cheers,
Amazon1979

@Tyab14,

Apologies, I have another question. Your ability to visualize is impressive, so when I read the following, you popped into my mind and I just wanted to ask, you ever tried the following?

Spirits

It is common for Sorcerers to call upon the aid of various Spirits to assist them with their spell. Here’s a simple technique for ‘creating’ personal spirits for sorcery work. All you need is some material base in which a ‘spirit’ can take up residence. This could be a teapot, a cuddly toy, a model figurine (as used in fantasy games), a seashell, or whatever else you think is suitable. Once you have your object (yes, this is the focus of the spirit), examine it, and decide what kind of Spirit would live in it, or, if the object is a living shape, what kind of spirit it is. Weave a story about that focus, and then interact with the object as though it was a spirit, or contains a spirit. I once did this with a pewter pixy, whom I decided had the ‘power’ to find lost household objects. Every time I lost something, I went and asked the pixy to find it for me, please. When I subsequently found the lost item (often very quickly, as I had momentarily ‘distracted’ myself from wondering where the thing was), I thanked the pixy, and occasionally gave him a present - a silver coin, incense, or a flower. And I always said hello when I passed him by. Eventually I convinced other people in the house to treat the pixy in the same manner, and he found things for them as well. It’s that simple, particularly if you need spirits to help in everyday situations.

A very easy way to find a ‘name’ for a Spirit is to narrow down the ‘task’ of the spirit to one or two words or a short phrase, reverse them, and put them together. For example, a spirit who’s task is to help you keep track of pens & pencils might be formed from the intent PEN HERE and so could have the name PENHEREREHNEP, which could be made to sound suitably ‘magical’ if chanted.

I feel it’s a good idea to reward spirits if they work for you, so when you are creating spirits, do something which you think will please them (according to their character or nature as you see it) after they have helped you. For example, PENHEREREHNEP would probably be quite pleased if you placed the pens he found for you in a specially-decorated pen-box, so that he could ‘guard’ them until they eventually got lost again.

Cheers,

Amazon1979

Hey Tyab14,

That helps alot! Thank you for this; I also could not view the document on the link provided, so will wait for you to upload it. I am off to the British Library this week, so hope to find out more about this form of sorcery, amongst other things.

Ps - What is the name of that lecture?

Pps - Black Dot is coming to the UK, do you know if he is all about decoding Hip-hop or does he speak on other subjects? much as I am all for hearing about Hip-Hop, it is not enough to justify the cost, travelling distance and time.

Cheers,
Amazon1979

Naw he is not all about the hip hop, thats just his forte. I have some things where he speaks about other stuff basically metaphyics and the occult. It matters what the lecture is about though, did you get the title or topic? Because I know they usually advertise the title with it when they coming.

@Tyab14,

Apologies, I have another question. Your ability to visualize is impressive, so when I read the following, you popped into my mind and I just wanted to ask, you ever tried the following?

Spirits

It is common for Sorcerers to call upon the aid of various Spirits to assist them with their spell. Here’s a simple technique for ‘creating’ personal spirits for sorcery work. All you need is some material base in which a ‘spirit’ can take up residence. This could be a teapot, a cuddly toy, a model figurine (as used in fantasy games), a seashell, or whatever else you think is suitable. Once you have your object (yes, this is the focus of the spirit), examine it, and decide what kind of Spirit would live in it, or, if the object is a living shape, what kind of spirit it is. Weave a story about that focus, and then interact with the object as though it was a spirit, or contains a spirit. I once did this with a pewter pixy, whom I decided had the ‘power’ to find lost household objects. Every time I lost something, I went and asked the pixy to find it for me, please. When I subsequently found the lost item (often very quickly, as I had momentarily ‘distracted’ myself from wondering where the thing was), I thanked the pixy, and occasionally gave him a present - a silver coin, incense, or a flower. And I always said hello when I passed him by. Eventually I convinced other people in the house to treat the pixy in the same manner, and he found things for them as well. It’s that simple, particularly if you need spirits to help in everyday situations.

A very easy way to find a ‘name’ for a Spirit is to narrow down the ‘task’ of the spirit to one or two words or a short phrase, reverse them, and put them together. For example, a spirit who’s task is to help you keep track of pens & pencils might be formed from the intent PEN HERE and so could have the name PENHEREREHNEP, which could be made to sound suitably ‘magical’ if chanted.

I feel it’s a good idea to reward spirits if they work for you, so when you are creating spirits, do something which you think will please them (according to their character or nature as you see it) after they have helped you. For example, PENHEREREHNEP would probably be quite pleased if you placed the pens he found for you in a specially-decorated pen-box, so that he could ‘guard’ them until they eventually got lost again.

Cheers,

Amazon1979

Wow, this is good stuff. Funny that you brought this up because I am getting ready to actually create a certain thought form. I just got this statue from this african shop near my school, and I'm going to use that as the place where this thoughtform gets its energy, or just as a visual and such. I also need to print off this book about creating astral entities, or I think its called the magickal use of thoughtforms. I have been looking into the banishing spells just to make sure I know what I am doing, other then that, Imma see what I can do.

Have you done the method posted supra?

This also reminds me of a person I know who is an author and they said the characters from the books they wrote have manifested in dreams and in some in the physical reality.