Black Poetry : Chinese Fan vainted in the middle of Electric boogie Part3 second half

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
It coulnd get any worser only more beautifull or should i say more misterius.....
After 10 minuts the second group left and now there were only 15 people left...
Than i turned around and looked at him and i saw him looking at this little paper ...........................his seat number...twisting it turning it around.. as if it was a number of a jackpot.....
I turned back before he could even notice me looking at him...
I was thinking and i was getting warmer and it was cold in the hall..
I was thinking what if i am sitting next to him..in tha AIRPLAIN!
I hit myself on tha head......naaaaaaa man 15 people left includin me....
Than it was time to take my bags and so it was his.....,to shuffle along the line..
We had a short eyecontact but kinda scared and we walked trough the gate....
My heart started to beat a little bit faster and i kinda slowed down the walking....
arrived in the airplain the airhostess showed me my seat and he smiled at me and i smiled back.........

Yep what we both feld and kinda feared of happend...

The airhostes noticed a nerves energie between us ....as she wanted to break the ice by saying in a teasing way........

HAVE A NICE FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!

He was sitting and i had to put away my handbags....I feld uncomvertable cause i knew that by lifting up my bags my sweater would lift up a little to and my belly button would apear on the same hight as his head...But i had to put them away so i started to Struggle......
Than he stood up... and said "" let me help you"' I smiled at him and said ..."".thanks""
My seat was by the window...and he made a sign to go first..and he sat down next to me...
I couldnt help it but i blushed blushed blushed blushed in blushed out...But thank got you couldnt see it cause i had a summer colour....
I didnt say anything ..he didnt said anything to...
the green light was given and we had to fasten our seatbelts......................
or should i say.... Fasting our "'heatbelts""
This story i readed in the book just came over and over in my head !!!! UNbelieveble...
I probebly would pass out if he would Hold my hand...... the way the man in the Book hold her hand....
that moment the plan took off....

This moment i never forget ..
cause my chinese fan vainted
because of the steam that jumped Of my forehead..
I coudnt hide my glance..
desire and passion it was written there on my Blushy face....

(now we talked ,he was single
he was nice,but bu the arrival we just said buy..he didnt have the guts...or he was just shy like i...
i never saw him again...
but that is how the story goes,
It doesnt end Like in the Good movies...)

strange....stupid misteruis life..
guess what movie they played on television in the airplane.....

:geek: Next time another epesode OVEEEEEEE

Chinese Fan bbllll bala a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLl

i thinking to make some musi that comes under these story Poems LOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like dynasty and bold and the beautifull...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back