Pan Africanism : Chinese create unease in Afrika

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Therious, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
  2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    You mean POCs also are willing to exploit Africans? You're kidding me? Surely since we are opposed to white people, all our other goals are the same? Don't you think? No? We have conflicting and competiting interest? Wow....I'm going to have to rethink my stand point on this issue!!

3. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    When will we learn to stop blaming others for taking advantage of our lack of unity and vision to re-establish commerce among our own race/culture? I do not know. From what I see we're too busy looking like jungle-bunnies quibbling over who is or isn't retarded, gay, or white acting. I actually live around my own, so I know.

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

What are poc's? not sure what you mean by this post.

5. karmashines

Ratings:
    +19
    POCS mean people/persons of color.

Blacks who hold a 'POC'-type political stance believe when it comes to 'choosing' which race to make an alliance with at least as far as numbers, any person of color is better than white. Those that don't believe it believe all but those who have 100% black blood are worthy for building up black alliances.

Those who believe the stance WITH SENSE will say trust those who appear trustworthy but don't be stupid. Non-black POCs are generally viewed as being better than blacks, even though they still have their own problems. For the most part each race is primarily out for his/her own.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Blacks are unified unfourtunatley those black nations are ruled by greedy fools. I will blame any parasite for they are the prolem not my people my people are not the problem. By parasite that includes black leaders and turncoats. You sound full of self hate.

7. karmashines

Ratings:
    +19
    So all of my experiences are wrong?

You sound like a know-it-all.

And for the record, I KNOW these things because:

1) I have a retarded brother. He was born with cerebral palsy and has a shunt in his brain. He walks with a limp and is constantly called 'retard' by members in 'my' community.

2) I have suffered because of having this 'retarded' brother (who spiritually has more sense than most people I know period). This means people asking "Is she retarded?" Yet, I'm the one with academics and writing credentials that would shatter any such dumb *** argument.

3) I have been called 'gay' for what... the most I can see is wearing a suit, going to work and having a briefcase. My father was called 'gay' too for as far as we know the same reason.

8. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    The primary reason for "our" lack of unity and vision is the insistance of blacks to include anyone and everyone in our movements!

9. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Anyone calling black people "jungle-bunnies" need'nt worry about black people taking their advice seriously.

10. karmashines

Ratings:
    +19
    I will not apologize for calling anyone anything, because in reality, worse has been said on this site.

I am the one having to deal with all of this in my life, no one else. So think and do what you want, I really DON'T CARE. If you don't fit that defitinion, then fine you don't fit it. If you do, then that's your problem.

If I need to rant and rave about the evils of biracials to maintain status here, then sobeit. Omo alluded to someone saying something about something way worse in another thread about what should be done with them, yet I can't say out of **** FRUSTRATION blacks acting like jungle-bunnies?

And for all those that wnat to judge me, Panafrica, Therious, whomever else, where are your threads talking about special black people? Huh? What experiences do you have FOR REAL in this area of life?